Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

7 hours ago, BubbaG said:

¡DIOS MÍO! Mirando a Martina sin nada más que la camiseta puesta y lista para saltar, Ese maldito idiota se fue a la cama. No es de extrañar que ella debe estar sexualmente frustrada. Soy. Muy mal muy triste. ¿Cómo será su vida a los 50 o 60 años si la relación dura ese tiempo? Que vergüenza, recuerdo mis 20's, 30's y 40's. Tuve novias alemanas, francesas, griegas, suecas, danesas e inglesas. Toda una gran compañía. Nunca tuve problemas como Alberto. WTF 

There is a device called an alarm clock that goes off at 5 a.m...😏

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

@BubbaG I like the way you report information about what is happening, we all need to do that and in your side, you do a very good job, Thank  ! and a big kiss..big like this  "KISS" to you ! 

We all need to have fun in this forum.

Thanks

4 hours ago, omedo said:

There is a device called an alarm clock that goes off at 5 a.m...😏

I know he has to get some rest and get up for work. But danm look at her. At their age I would just have to be tired the next day.

1 hour ago, BubbaG said:

Martina's alarm went off at 13:00 and out with the dog. What's up for today's drama???

Martina also has an artistic side, she has made small statuettes that can be found in the living room and today she is making a montage with stones, sand and plants.

We see this side also in the choice of clothes when she wants to be more provocative...I still remember the fitting of sexy accessories that she was matching for the famous night when she left for the whole night with her bag full of these accessories...   

46 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina also has an artistic side, she has made small statuettes that can be found in the living room and today she is making a montage with stones, sand and plants.

We see this side also in the choice of clothes when she wants to be more provocative...I still remember the fitting of sexy accessories that she was matching for the famous night when she left for the whole night with her bag full of these accessories...   

Yes I have seen those traits with her also, Thanks for the input.

It's almost time for Alberto to get home, she nay hurry out or even Get her jollies soon????

Something strange....Martina no longer plays topless on PlayStation? She knows very well that she is doing it for the sake of RLC....

What does this mean?

Did Alberto get his oil changed today?

Already with these 2 very important events of the RLC routine, we will know if something is going on...

P.S. I hope not to start stressing about the fish tank, you know when a woman worries...

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Something strange....Martina no longer plays topless on PlayStation? She knows very well that she is doing it for the sake of RLC....

What does this mean?

Did Alberto get his oil changed today?

Already with these 2 very important events of the RLC routine, we will know if something is going on...

P.S. I hope not to start stressing about the fish tank, you know when a woman worries...

I followed all day on replay and no he didn't. I also noticed those things. something else is that they haven't had sex in about 4 says now, Martina got hers on her own except today and doesn't seem to be interested in doing but a little pecker rub and a kiss on it in the shower/ I too am thinking there is troubles in the appartment. 

I don't know what she was cooking for late meal but want some. In fact I want some of her.

Alberto is just headed for her to find someone who is better. Either shit or get off the pot, and quit kissing the dog.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1