Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

1 hour ago, chema said:

à Nagachilli2 et à bullobillo oui je suis espagnol et je vous écris en français. C'est interdit de connaitre d'autres langues ? 

Je pourrai vous le faire en allemand ou d'autres langues puisque dans mon pays natal au centre de l'Europe il y a 4 langues officielles sans inclure ma langue maternelle qui est l'espagnol.

je ne recherche aucune attention de qui que ce soit et je ne vous dois rien. Je poste quand j'en ai envie et je n'ai aucun engagement significatif à rembourser envers les membres les plus exigeants de ce site.

Chacun est libre de donner son opinion même si cela ne plait pas.

je ne suis pas fan de Martina mais ça ce n'est pas un secret. 

Fan or not, no problem with that, you are like all of us, you base your opinion on the facts and you interpret base on your life experience, we all need different points of view. 

Of course, we all know those (2) who claim to have the absolute truth, but even if we don't need them, we still find it funny to see them acting like idiots (real one, amazing !) . There is no one more stupid than the one who claims to have the absolute truth (many politicians in real life...). Look at them "yelping" at me after my remark ....LOL Ah..funny... 

By the way, it reminds me of the French movie "Le diner des cons". Very good comedy !  

A good welcome "à vous"  !!!! (help from google translate 😋)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

You shouldn't be surprised that if you piss on someone's leg, they'll piss back. But a narcissist like you doesn't understand that.😉

I never thought that you can talk to Deep like that WOW !

Deep, you losing a big guy, poor you ! 

7 hours ago, chema said:

‎in Nagachilli2 and bullobillo yes I am Spanish and I write to you in French. ‎‎ ‎‎Is it forbidden to know other languages? ‎

‎I will be able to do it to you in German or other languages since in my native country in the center of Europe there are 4 official languages without including my mother tongue which is Spanish.‎

‎I am not looking for any attention from anyone and I owe you nothing. ‎‎ ‎‎I post when I feel like it and I have no significant commitment to reimburse the most demanding members of this site.‎

‎Everyone is free to give their opinion even if it does not please.‎

‎I'm not a fan of Martina but that's no secret. ‎

easy to translate highlight right click wheres there problem 

9 hours ago, chema said:

à Nagachilli2 et à bullobillo oui je suis espagnol et je vous écris en français. C'est interdit de connaitre d'autres langues ? 

Je pourrai vous le faire en allemand ou d'autres langues puisque dans mon pays natal au centre de l'Europe il y a 4 langues officielles sans inclure ma langue maternelle qui est l'espagnol.

je ne recherche aucune attention de qui que ce soit et je ne vous dois rien. Je poste quand j'en ai envie et je n'ai aucun engagement significatif à rembourser envers les membres les plus exigeants de ce site.

Chacun est libre de donner son opinion même si cela ne plait pas.

je ne suis pas fan de Martina mais ça ce n'est pas un secret. 

Danke chema dass Sie sich noch einmal melden und Danke für Ihren aufschlussreichen Beitrag. Nach dem was sie schreiben, wohnen Sie in der schönen Schweiz. Deshalb benutze ich hier bewusst deutsch, ginge aber auch in „Schwitzer-Dütsch“...
 Ich habe vor einige Wochen beobachtet wie Martina spät in der Nacht durch Duzende „Profile“ gegangen ist, in der viele Frauen zu sehen waren. Einigen hat sie per Text geantwortet. Anderen hat sie eine Voice-Mail gesendet. Sie hat auch Voice-Mails angehört. Insofern passt das zu Ihrem Beitrag.
Ich meine, ich habe das aufgezeichnet, werde noch einmal genauer suchen. Leider versagt der Google Translator bei Französisch, wegen der in Französisch übliche Verwendung der Artikel. PS: Unsere Enkeltochter ist Deutsch-Französin, hilft mir hier aber nicht weiter.

Sie haben am Anfang geschrieben: "Pour moi, Martina est une garce et une petite salope doublée d'une menteuse ivrogne et drogue." Der Translator macht daraus: "Für mich ist Martina eine Schlampe und eine kleine Schlampe, die von einem betrunkenen und unter Drogen stehenden Lügner gesäumt wird." Was und wer ist damit genau gemeint?
Ich würde mich über eine Antwort sehr freuen. Danke im Voraus.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I never thought that you can talk to Deep like that WOW !

Deep, you losing a big guy, poor you ! 

😂 Great exacly the reaction I expected,  your narcissistic nature wouldn't let you understand the post, poor GF2 is caught up in her own hubris.😂😂

P.S. Dave is fine...😉

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

😂 Great exacly the reaction I expected,  your narcissistic nature wouldn't let you understand the post, poor GF2 is caught up in her own hubris.😂😂

P.S. Dave is fine...😉

Do you catch it ? LOL

P.S. to use the word "narcissistic", it tell a lot about you....Do you catch it ? Stop be the only one at this position, Let go back to Martina and Alberto, it an order from a woman !

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Do you catch it ? LOL

P.S. to use the word "narcissistic", it tell a lot about you....Do you catch it ? Stop be the only one at this position, Let go back to Martina and Alberto, it an order from a woman !

😁I would like to, but unfortunately there is nothing not to catch or understand...🤷‍♂️

Command from a woman which woma are you talking about ? 🤣

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Je moet eens een maand naar M&A kijken zonder het forum van camcaps te lezen, je zult versteld staan hoe je over die 2 denkt.

I think you might be right, but that is why this forum exists, to get some additional infos. Without it, watching RLC is like watching a movie without sound.😉