Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Thanks berty_47 for the time indications. I went back and viewed Martina packing her essentials, sexy bra+pantie, vibrator, lube, a pink swack toy, and 6 condoms.  Condoms ... ?, Alberto using a condom is new.  And 6, Martina is certainly optimistic of Alberto's sexual stamina.  I thought it odd Martina was video recording or taking pictures of the items she was packing. But hey, young people don't eat, sleep, or breath without that damn phone in their hand.  Many in the forum have been after Alberto to get out of the apartment and spend some time with Martina. A one night getaway can be fun. The next day, after the return, and a nap for Martina, Martina reviewed some of her videos and pictures. Martina was positioned on the couch so that peeking over her shoulder was possible. She began with a panoramic view of the countryside where they were staying. A pic of Alberto and Taco. A few pics of a nude Martina in what looked like a makeshift swing made of sheets. OooooK, so much for the countryside. 😄  No threesomes or more, no Martina beating a tied up Alberto with a pink swack switch paddle.  Bummer! 😊

Your report is in agreement with my observations, thank you. However, she had only viewed a very small selection of photos and videos. Maybe we missed the best. There are some indications to suggest the evening was used to create new photo material for Martina's dating site or something similar. As soon as I have proof, I will report on it. BTW she used the paddle at home to slap Alberto's partially bare bottom. Very funny.

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Bedankt berty_47 voor de tijdsaanduidingen. Ik ging terug en zag hoe Martina haar benodigdheden, sexy bh + slipje, vibrator, glijmiddel, een roze swack- speeltje en 6 condooms inpakte. Condooms...?, Alberto het gebruik van een condoom is nieuw.  En 6, Martina is zeker optimistisch over het seksuele uithoudingsvermogen van Alberto.  Ik vond het vreemd dat Martina video-opnamen maakte of foto's nam van de spullen die ze aan het inpakken was. Maar hey, jonge mensen eten, slapen of ademen niet zonder die verdomde telefoon in hun hand. Velen op het forum zaten achter Alberto aan om uit het appartement te komen en wat tijd met Martina door te brengen. Een nachtje weg kan leuk zijn. De volgende dag, na de terugkeer, en een dutje voor Martina, bekeek Martina enkele van haar video's en foto's. Martina zat zo op de bank dat ze over haar schouder mee kon kijken. Ze begon met een panoramisch uitzicht over het landschap waar ze logeerden. Een foto van Alberto en Taco. Een paar foto's van een naakte Martina in wat leek op een geïmproviseerde schommel gemaakt van lakens. OooooK, tot zover het platteland. 😄  Geen  trio's of meer, geen Martina die een vastgebonden Alberto slaat met een rozeswack schakelaar peddel. Jammer! 

En wie maakte de video's en foto's?

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

En wie maakte de video's en foto's?

I would think Martina took photos of Alberto, and Alberto took photos of Martina. Of the photos Martina shared with the RLC viewers, it was only the two of them.

• Thanks 1

Il y a 22 heures, girlsfun2 a dit :

Sí, el misterio es de hecho esta actividad.
Ella trae a Alberto con ella cada vez por su seguridad. Pero Alberto no participa en estas actividades, solo está ahí para tranquilizarla. Esto continúa toda la noche cada vez.

No hay duda de que se trata de actividades sexuales: creo que está participando en videos de orgías o juegos de roles sexuales porque todas sus cosas son para la excitación sexual. Seguramente no la prostitución como tal, pero necesariamente conduce a actividades sexuales plenas durante la noche.

Hay mucho club privado en este tipo de actividades y es una forma de que las chicas ganen mucho dinero. Es una mentalidad muy aceptada.    

Ella siempre regresa exhausta.

Así que todo esto es una buena pista para saber exactamente qué está pasando. Seguramente vale la pena y también explicaría cómo es que Martina le ha prestado tanto dinero a Alberto en el pasado. Y también que a Alberto no le importan las otras 'actividades' de Martina porque para él es como un trabajo para Martina y ella gana dinero.

PD La parte divertida que alguien escribió: "Están disfrutando de unas mini-vacaciones en la parte alta de Barcelona, Alberto tiene mañana libre y decidieron irse por un día. Por favor, deséenles unas maravillosas vacaciones cortas"....Sí Cuando me vaya con mi novio en unas pequeñas vacaciones en mi propia ciudad, traigo los juguetes sexuales que necesitamos... seguro... LOL :lengua:

I don't usually go in but I can't resist the temptation to congratulate you. Finally someone opens his eyes and begins to see. Any other comment will be talk for talk, you can not and should not go much further. Kisses from Barcelona.

IDK i think these two are pissing with us. when they have sex it's hidden or otherwise obfuscated. that's when they are in the apartment together. everybody else puts themselves out there, not her. it's like they are trying to retard subscriptions. if it don't change, I will move on. I guess ratings are still high. This being the reason it's sometimes hard to get video access. it will start to dwindle soon enough. and frankly I don't give a rats ares about his or her personal drama. We pay for content.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Since when does Martina make a big meal (more than an hourand not finish yet...), at the beginning of the night like that during the week? Not topless either?

Is she on amphetamines ? She's really hungry....

For the pill: possibly she stopped for a health consideration, problem in her cycle or weight control. Sometimes it is appropriate for a woman to stop for a while because it has a big impact on the metabolism. For me, I tend to gain weight, I feel that my satiety is impacted.

Lots of new stuff with Martina! 

Like a real tv Soap ? What will she do for the night to come, she cannot sleep ?

à Nagachilli2 et à bullobillo oui je suis espagnol et je vous écris en français. C'est interdit de connaitre d'autres langues ? 

Je pourrai vous le faire en allemand ou d'autres langues puisque dans mon pays natal au centre de l'Europe il y a 4 langues officielles sans inclure ma langue maternelle qui est l'espagnol.

je ne recherche aucune attention de qui que ce soit et je ne vous dois rien. Je poste quand j'en ai envie et je n'ai aucun engagement significatif à rembourser envers les membres les plus exigeants de ce site.

Chacun est libre de donner son opinion même si cela ne plait pas.

je ne suis pas fan de Martina mais ça ce n'est pas un secret. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, chema said:

to Nagachilli2 and to bullobillo yes I am Spanish and I write to you in French. Is it forbidden to know other languages? 

I can do it for you in German or other languages since in my native country in the center of Europe there are 4 official languages without including my mother tongue which is Spanish.

I seek no attention from anyone and I owe you nothing. I post when I feel like it and I have no significant commitment to repay to the most demanding members of this site.

Everyone is free to give their opinion even if they don't like it.

I'm not a fan of Martina but that's no secret. 

Fair enough