Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He has more love for the computer than the woman he lives with.  

Two people I'd never pick as a duo but they have the right to choose whoever and deal with the consequences.

Does anyone have any idea of how successful Paul's phone business is? Would it support them once Leora's RLC time has run its course? Hard for me to see how his business worked off a small desk can support two people.

I was raised that doing a job you enjoy is secondary to whether or not it pays the bills.  Better to suck it up and punch a time clock at a place you don't like and have money left over. It's just 8 hours a day. I think Paul would do better to have a regular job and do his phone repair on his time and try and grow it while getting a steady dependable income.

When they were apart the year and a half I wonder how much she subsidized him. Weird being with Loverboy while supporting to a degree her ex-boyfriend. The whole relationship and being so attached to RLC and being alienated in Prague isn't like other (normal) people live. I'm wondering is they aren't essentially done with their families, friends and Russia?  Will they stay in Prague? Would they ever come to the US or London where Paul once lived?  RLC has Florida ties.

I'm thinking Leora only went to where a RLC apartment opened up (Prague) and she didn't like Spain. Otherwise they'd both have remained in Russia.

Not trying to start an argument just throwing come comments out for dialogue.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Good Morning  

great saturday to all

03/09/2022  03/ September/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Saturday Morning GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1