Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

24 minutes ago, Howard said:

I wouldn't say she's a slave.  My g/f has similarities to Leora. Tough we share most household chores (from cooking to laundry, and so on), there are things she does that I don't do (i.e. clean house). And there are things I do she does not (handyman stuff, pay the bills).

In Leora's case, it is a head scratcher what was does Paul bring to the relationship.  From what I see, it's mostly moral/emotional support (which was lacking in mother Russia)....and while most of us may do more to make our relationships work, what Paul does is enough to make her happy.

My wife is a giver.  So much so I have to make sure she doesn't get the short end of the deal.  We both want to please each other.  Some people are just very nice, thoughtful and concerned with other people's welfare.

Leora is an enigma.  She's a control freak with other people but submits to Paul's needs. He isn't giving her as much as she gives him but they don't keep score. When her libido hits and she wants sex, she'll fuck him/suck him or if he's asleep, wake him, use him, get off and is satisfied. He doesn't seem to mind even if he isn't the instigator.

I'm just glad she and he are content with each other. Never seen them so content. Check back in 6 months. I get the impression they are just threw their hands up and are accepting each other as is and are committed more than before.

3 minutes ago, RAME said:

je pense que paul voulez la baisée mais leora a refuser

Wrong.

She is in a bit of pain and discomfort today, she's had it before and talked about it earlier, so they lied down just to rest and take it easy, which is also why she didn't eat earlier when Paul did. 

• Upvote 8