B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

Loraine around and about B4 😂🤣😂🤣 I don’t know if this is a proof that indeed her RLC contract  expired on the 31st august or she’s just going to be wondering around like Holly before a “ love at first sight “ hits her and resides permanently  sooner or later like her ex colleague Holly … Very interesting to watch where she will be sleeping 😁😆later on .

2 hours ago, Naturalssuper said:

I'm thinking purchasing PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP (REPLAYS INCLUDED) 30days for €44.95.....what do you guys think ...do they show too much stuff or just teasings like always ?? 😂 

You get about 10 days of 24/7 replays, which comes in nice for viewing on your own time.  And pick thru all the "really" boring stuff.

Eating a tomato from my garden today, and I was reminded of Radi devouring a small bushel in one sitting.  Diffence is that I allow mine to digest and not wretch it into the toilet.  She should have just bought a juicer.  Hard to believe it's been 4 months since she left.

• Thanks 1

I'm thinking purchasing PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP (REPLAYS INCLUDED) 30days for €44.95.....what do you guys think ...do they show too much stuff or just teasings like always ?? 😂 

Save your money...RLC IS AT ROCK BORING BOTTOM.

It all depends on the reason for subscribing, for my part I subscribe to see everything, the good the less good and even the boring, and suddenly I am very happy with my subscription
But if it's for another reason, then you really have to ask yourself the right questions to know if it's worth it or not.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

It all depends on the reason for subscribing, for my part I subscribe to see everything, the good the less good and even the boring, and suddenly I am very happy with my subscription
But if it's for another reason, then you really have to ask yourself the right questions to know if it's worth it or not.

Note that this is from a mod of a board that depends on RLC for it's very survival.  CC is full of RLC shills.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Note that this is from a mod of a board that depends on RLC for it's very survival.  CC is full of RLC shills.

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Save your money...RLC IS AT ROCK BORING BOTTOM.

note that this is from a very frustrated man who can't have what he want 🤣

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Thanks for the confirmation...no denial

Of the 4 moderators, only two of us subscribe to RLC
We also made choices that did not really put RLC forward on our forum so your comments about me are still off topic.
I'm just giving my opinion
If you subscribe while being interested in seeing EVERYTHING then yes the subscription remains something interesting to do, for my part I find that there is enough to see for the asking price
But if you subscribe only for one thing, then no it's not necessarily a good idea because you will remain on a certain frustration because you will not have all the time what why you subscribe, I think you you are the perfect example 😁

• Like 1