B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

39 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can someone please answer this question.... Are Leia and Trinty really here in Barcelona to participate in RLC, or are they just there to get a free vacation ? Because so far, they have not done a fucking thing worth watching, either one of them, and I was hoping for the best again.... I should have known that they would a be massive failure.

have no fear, Lilith is about to throw a show of a lifetime 🤣

• Haha 2

il y a une heure, Thestarider a dit :

Can someone please answer this question.... Are Leia and Trinty really here in Barcelona to participate in RLC, or are they just there to get a free vacation ? Because so far, they have not done a fucking thing worth watching, either one of them, and I was hoping for the best again.... I should have known that they would a be massive failure.

Leia has always been the same. Boring...............................

2 hours ago, Meran1826 said:

Leia has always been the same. Boring...............................

Truth is that she surprised as all during her last stay with her boyfriend ..We could hope that this stay could be mentoring her friend Trinity and also - at least - apart from her modeling duties and instagram maintenance obligations , she would WORK also for RLC and the viewers with a reasonable passion like she does with her mentioned hobbies and activities ..instead of that , she visits her friend Karol and as others said , she’s just on holidays again like the last year or so in various destinations in  Europe / Asia .

Given the general lack of distraction in the Barcelona area, I would like to make a suggestion. Managers who read this; plan to place a few buoys or other floating toys on the pools. Random moves will be more entertaining. This site isn't all about sex, is it?😒