B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

By by Russians. Its getting way harder to get Visas from today after The European Union terminated an old deal with Russia regarding VISA's.   I guess they can always go to Crimea and get blasted away by the Ukraine rockets 😉 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, kris66 said:

By by Russians. Its getting way harder to get Visas from today after The European Union terminated an old deal with Russia regarding VISA's.   I guess they can always go to Crimea and get blasted away by the Ukraine rockets 😉 

She's from Moldova

30 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Isn't she from Moldova?

I find the video that they showed on the tv of Loriane was more exciting then the last year she has been on here! She was at one time for me my favorite girl but it got worse for me at sometime

with her bullshit. Yes she is one of the most beautiful girl's that been on here. But she not like some of the girl's on here that's has beauty and character.  But good luck to her what ever she decides to do.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

You mean American rockets 🙄….dumb comment nevertheless 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jonnoh30 said:

It's funny really, without loraine the chance of massage shows goes way down so that basically means the chance of anything apart from showers/baths goes to rock bottom. Sure she's fake as it gets and has the passion of a rock but unless someone comes in willing to "perform" for the masses then we are left with nothing. 

Return of Radi.  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂🤣 WTF RLC ? 😆😆 So fast sending Loraine away .. what’s going on ? Is it that the contract expires on the 31st of august , Russian authorities employment times and any delay would give a penalty ? 😁😆😁😆 

Strange feeling with Loraine .. her beauty will he missed , her character finally removed … 

Prediction … she will be back 😊 All the best to Loraine , good luck and thanks for all of her contribution , even on this stay she actually delivered . 

Loraine was capable of so much more.  There was a lot of "un-tapped" potential in my book.  She can stay away, and it won't be missed....at least by me.

Just now, jetlag8 said:

I would be very happy if Radi and Cecilia were back, just not in either villa, at least not with dumb and dumber around.

Correct.  Could you imagine what Radi would do to Sammy Blue Balls the first time he tried to rub on her.  She'd drop him to his knees with a swift kick to the groin.  Thor I think would be smart enough to stay away.

• Haha 1