B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

il y a 3 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Maybe we aren't going to see Esmi tonight. She just got a face time with a guy and she was very flirty.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Strike the iron when it is hot. No doubt the extension of his recent vacation.

More intriguing for me is the question: Is Marlène coming to the end of her stay ?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe we aren't going to see Esmi tonight. She just got a face time with a guy and she was very flirty.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Not sure but I think I have seen video calling with that guy again during her first days in RLC.

13 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Sad that everyone missed this awesome bate from Mathilda last afternoon.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

yep, I missed

but

looking at college football, downloading movies and getting ready to go the store

I had her vid open

and the way some of you describe the hotness (lack of a better word) of Esmi

I'm just happy to have caught my hot one

now, I can go to the store

Ahhh…Finally we get the chance to find out a little bit more of Esmi’s personal things and it is simply wonderful that she’s with her incredible smile and happiness surrounding her after such a long time divided in sadness and good times whenever circumstances allowed..

A local guy then and Esmi communicating in English , let’s hope that the influence of the rest of the girls will make her decide to introduce her “ interest “ on cameras if of course he’s willing ..Simply amazing watching a happy and smiley Esmi , she just  deserves it 😇😇🤗

And a long time seeing the sisters sharing a “ bed talk “ in really good environment and atmosphere , it looks like good times for both of them currently and let’s hope it remains 😇

Pfff..This is the most “ sisters mood “ loving , caring and enjoying , cooperating and doing things together ( really , have they ever prepared the bed together ? ) , this is a really rare and unique moment and it is really fantastic seeing it happening , well done Esmi and Zabava ..Happiness then  simply brings the emotions and the feelings ☺️

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Every one here knows what is going to happen if Esmi really engage in a relationship. She will sleep over his place and will stop doing what she already rarely does.

I think differently .. 😇 Esmi has been taught by the likes of Karol and at times by  Loraine ..And don’t forget , if she’s start disappearing more often than being in the apartment , it will not be the best for the criticism here .. But , it will be nice because she will be doing what she’s pleased , still , she’s also doing a job that the last couple of months she has embraced and learned to enjoy it and appreciate it and in my opinion , I think she appreciates with her own way the “ interest “ she received from ( her ) the fans …