B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

41 minutes ago, peterete123 said:

vacation on vacation

at the same time the term "vacation" is simply used by rlc to prevent the absence of one or more participants

for example, they used this term for Luna when we knew that she had gone to her native country to bury her grandfather, so they aren't vacation for her 

So do not believe that these girls always go on vacation when they are absent

Besides, I also think that "Girls on Vacation" is not necessarily a formula to describe the different apartments belonging to this kind of concept, because all the girls do not necessarily come from a foreign country, some participants already lived in Spain or Barcelona before entering an RLC apartment, some even have a job like the couple participants

I sincerely think that we give too much importance to this term "vacation" because it means nothing at the end

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

at the same time the term "vacation" is simply used by rlc to prevent the absence of one or more participants

for example, they used this term for Luna when we knew that she had gone to her native country to bury her grandfather, so they aren't vacation for her 

So do not believe that these girls always go on vacation when they are absent

Besides, I also think that "Girls on Vacation" is not necessarily a formula to describe the different apartments belonging to this kind of concept, because all the girls do not necessarily come from a foreign country, some participants already lived in Spain or Barcelona before entering an RLC apartment, some even have a job like the couple participants

I sincerely think that we give too much importance to this term "vacation" because it means nothing at the end

I always said it as a joke. Because is what it is in my view.

Their names and titles (GoV, CoV, Roomates, and so on) are all staged. Their only use are for categorize each participant. Couples  we know they are for a long run, oV for a short term (ok not all of them or short term like Leora with 200+ days just in this stay).

1 hour ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Mathilda is dancing

Sweet Mathilda is going to miss her good friend Esmi the next couple of days. I think they have a real connection. I will miss here too.

• Like 1