B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

But good friend Noldus with the info of being Marlene’s friend , nothing to worry about ..The third pole behind her and Lavika just arrived πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

But good friend Noldus with the info of being Marlene’s friend , nothing to worry about ..The third pole behind her and Lavika just arrived πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

We can only hope she is like them.Β πŸ˜‰

Il y a 16 heures, thinga69 a ditΒ :

A tenant 5 month in the project and still hide the pussy like a teenage girl is beyond my comprehension.

This part is the fucking most incomprehensible part of all, something which I will never understand for girls who 'willingly' sign up for this project. You are a fucking cam girl for goodness sake, and you are supposed to 'pretend' everything on cam is real life and so you shouldn't be hiding your pussy like as if someone else is watching.

Like I have said before, probably 1 month after she arrived, that she is just another version of Serafima. I hope she leaves as soon as possible or go find somewhere else to earn her euros. What a waste of room and space.

And I just had to repeat this point. Why do you even want to 'fake a bate'? And tried so hard to show us each time how much you enjoyed it? I like to watch bates but I find it so hard to watch her replays even when I told myself 'she is not faking'. Even Serafima didn't give me these vibes, and for anyone who remembers, I didn't like her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1