B2 - General Topic 2022 #21 (September)

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lavika has good connection with Marlene so it wasn’t this difficult I think ..on the other  hand , since the morning argument between Anya and Marlene , Marlene has decided to step a bit aside the last couple of days ..

Also they doesn't need to be together all the time.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Also they doesn't need to be together all the time.

I think they haven’t been together since Marlene joined and you could see Marlene’s excitement which ended going immediately out the first night and Marlene introducing her to her night life routine 😁

All in all , no complains , just the usual “ girls egoism “ ( I mean come on , it was repeated all the time the work “ packet , packet like a Macdonald’s issue 😂 ) and to be honest , it might be better because Anya has the chance  to connect faster with Lavika and of course so far she’s great and social like Marlene by having visited nearly everyone apart from B4 which will be happening soon I think .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think they haven’t been together since Marlene joined and you could see Marlene’s excitement which ended going immediately out the first night and Marlene introducing her to her night life routine 😁

All in all , no complains , just the usual “ girls egoism “ ( I mean come on , it was repeated all the time the work “ packet , packet like a Macdonald’s issue 😂 ) and to be honest , it might be better because Anya has the chance  to connect faster with Lavika and of course so far she’s great and social like Marlene by having visited nearly everyone apart from B4 which will be happening soon I think .

It will be a big, maybe not so big, party at the Villa this weekend.

Just now, thinga69 said:

It will be a big, maybe not so big, party at the Villa this weekend.

We will see what happens … the current tenants haven’t got ( apart from the guys I believe ) someone who can be unpredictable and create something fun to watch . 

As a normal daily life person , I am always “ praying “ that these people are every now and then all together , socializing , get to know one another , they are colleagues , they speak the same language , for me , it should be an once per month kind of obligatory “ business meeting “ when some friendships get better , some new ones formatting , some misunderstandings being eliminated .. I wish that we could see all of Barcelona people in a big big big BBQ or pool party and by this I mean also Carla and Yanai and Martina and Alberto , interactions , smiles , just normal things ..

As a paying subscriber and viewer seeking the “ bonus “ adult entertainment  moments , the possibilities aren’t these big , there’s no Eva and Matvei , Alexandra and Lucian , Kylie and Rus , so , anything like in the past when at least in one or two rooms things ( and possible drama ) could happen , it looks really unlikely . But let’s see . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We will see what happens … the current tenants haven’t got ( apart from the guys I believe ) someone who can be unpredictable and create something fun to watch . 

As a normal daily life person , I am always “ praying “ that these people are every now and then all together , socializing , get to know one another , they are colleagues , they speak the same language , for me , it should be an once per month kind of obligatory “ business meeting “ when some friendships get better , some new ones formatting , some misunderstandings being eliminated .. I wish that we could see all of Barcelona people in a big big big BBQ or pool party and by this I mean also Carla and Yanai and Martina and Alberto , interactions , smiles , just normal things ..

As a paying subscriber and viewer seeking the “ bonus “ adult entertainment  moments , the possibilities aren’t these big , there’s no Eva and Matvei , Alexandra and Lucian , Kylie and Rus , so , anything like in the past when at least in one or two rooms things ( and possible drama ) could happen , it looks really unlikely . But let’s see . 

AFAIK many meet off cam.