B2 - General Topic 2022 #21 (September)

It seems that Alana didn't leave Barcelona and sleeping in Esmi's room. 

I am confused here because there are two big suitcases in the living room of B2 until early evening and Lavika gave them to someone at the door (I assume Bogdan). Are these two suitcases belong to Alana or Kristy ?

Kristy left B2 this afternoon with Bogdan and just took with her a number of paper and plastic bags to B4. So, Kristy didn't bring with her big suitcases when she came from Russia in January ?? 

13 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am confused here because there are two big suitcases in the living room of B2 until early evening and Lavika gave them to someone at the door (I assume Bogdan). Are these two suitcases belong to Alana or Kristy ?

Kristy left B2 this afternoon with Bogdan and just took with her a number of paper and plastic bags to B4. So, Kristy didn't bring with her big suitcases when she came from Russia in January ?? 

I believe Alana took Kristy's suitecase and boght a new one. Both are in B1's LR. Kristy took all her clothes in shopping bags. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

These are Alana's suitcases, and Lavika simply gave the suitcases to Alana who had just left B2 with plastic bags a few minutes before Lavika joined her outside B2, plastic bags she had with her in coming to B1