B2 - General Topic 2022 #21 (September)

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Exactly!

It is really bad being a narcissist you know , in this rhythm you will gain more haters than what Nelly has since quite some time now … 🙄 Unfortunately with such theories , you prove much of the opinion the majority of Europeans have about the country you are coming from ..But anyway , it is how you have learned things in life and how it is respecting colors , languages , variety of people and to go further more , wishes and requests  from women …

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is really bad being a narcissist you know , in this rhythm you will gain more haters than what Nelly has since quite some time now … 🙄 Unfortunately with such theories , you prove much of the opinion the majority of Europeans have about the country you are coming from ..But anyway , it is how you have learned things in life and how it is respecting colors , languages , variety of people and to go further more , wishes and requests  from women …

Sorry, but CC is a form of entertainment for me. This is not how I am in my personal life. I just love seeing the reactions from people on here when I say crazy shit. Some people on here know that, but obviously you didn't see that. 😉

18 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Sorry, but CC is a form of entertainment for me. This is not how I am in my personal life. I just love seeing the reactions from people on here when I say crazy shit. Some people on here know that, but obviously you didn't see that. 😉

Isn't it amazing how some people take this shit seriously 

• Upvote 2