B2 - General Topic 2022 #21 (September)

Noldus

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

You still have to take into account the context of the war in Ukraine, so yes he has a father, even a grandmother and a family, however, even if Danaya was no longer in Ukraine because of the war, that can seem strange to abandon your child to go live in another country, even for a short stay of one or two months and leave him to someone else
She had already done it after the birth but the child was still small, there he is still bigger
I don't judge because we don't know her life and how she manages all this but it can still seem strange and raises a lot of questions, even if in the end it is in no way our problem.
We are here to see people and that's what we do most of the time
I wonder more about the mix with Lavika and Anya rather than her journey before returning to RLC, Danaya has never been the most active within the project and I doubt that she is a party animal like the other two , so not sure that the girls can bring back potential partners, but I can and want to be wrong 😁

Yes, we don't know her circumstance back home, and as far as we know she has family back home, but call me old fashioned, I believe she should be with her child at this early in stage in their life...
Regardless of her situation, I'm personally am not a fan of any RLC mam appearing here...including any of my past favourites

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

lo so, è molto triste, però chi può dire di no a soldi facili, i pannolini costano molto, forse dopo l’avvento di onlyfans, RLC non riesce ad attrarre certi tipi di ragazze, forse dovrebbe aumentare gli stipendi

They're overpaid their worth now.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I've never been a fan, DD...

Also not remembering anything special when I wasn’t watching that much and I agree with your “old school “ principle..Let’s see if this is one more “ good gesture “ financial move from RLC to honor some early Barcelona opening apartments tenants who might have helped the site for lots of subscriptions back in the days .