B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

38 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holly 😏

lol .....

I  wish..... I even want to see her suck Thor off... I am insane about seeing one of these couple cheat or swing ....  Tereza has been putting some sexual tension vibes for weeks now ... this moment will come ...

15 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

lol .....

I  wish..... I even want to see her suck Thor off... I am insane about seeing one of these couple cheat or swing ....  Tereza has been putting some sexual tension vibes for weeks now ... this moment will come ...

Agreed, I've been hoping for some sneaky cheating going on haha

8 minutes ago, mechanic said:

Agreed, I've been hoping for some sneaky cheating going on haha

as much as I wish it was sneaky.... that would add edge.... but it is camera land ...lol  so an open cheat or affair will have to do... blame it on booze/drugs or on their way out of RLC     but yes I want to see it  ... woo hoo

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

as much as I wish it was sneaky.... that would add edge.... but it is camera land ...lol  so an open cheat or affair will have to do... blame it on booze/drugs or on their way out of RLC     but yes I want to see it  ... woo hoo

If there were any sex between Thor and Tereza you can be sure it wound be off camera and very discrete. If that were to happen and Timur and Holly found out, I'm sure the relationship between both couples would be over.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I came here to ask who they are, so I guess that they are new.

The blond girl has visited Tereza several times before in B5, both this time and the last time they were tenants.

• Thanks 1