B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

Let’s review a bit .. I don’t think anyone can deny that Tereza and Timur isn’t like when we first then saw as a COV .. We can still say that Timur is still much and always into Tereza but Tereza isn’t the same .. yes , she will get her pleasure and fun and for sure likes him but the presence of Thor , her really good ( unexpectedly for me ) relationship with Holly plus , in my humble opinion , entering RLC this time with less “ loving feelings “ towards Timur ( perhaps the time together of course is an issue , not the same initial passion .. ) , it all shows that Tereza wants and she could actually do really much more .. 

Strangely ( or maybe not since she many times acts like a diva ) , she many times would isolate herself and do things her own way . I have said since a very long time that she adores Thor ( most girls do , his behaviour later is another issue that can be discussed another time 😃) but she’s a “ couple “ with Timur and certain rules apply . 

Before the changes in B2 , i think B5 has been / still is the most interesting apartment to watch . I am looking forward to much more..😃

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Never seen Holly cried this much before Thor came into the picture. That room is cursed. Everytime a couple gets that room, they turn toxic

The first time they argued was when they came to a party in B5 as well before moving in, place really is cursed