B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

13 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

She’s tired from all the horizontal humping she was doing!  Her kitty is worn out and the last thing on her mind is bating!!  

But she teased herself with that feather thing and give a good rub on her pussy. But yep, shes too tiered. Few hours of sleep last night and a full day of action.

14 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

She’s tired from all the horizontal humping she was doing!  Her kitty is worn out and the last thing on her mind is bating!!  

I would be tired too….I do appreciate the tease for second day in a row but at some point you have to deliver 😂….at least Lavi is having a good birthday 

Leia, Trinity, Zabava, Esmi, Lilith, Ailey and Kassandra can all take a hike!  They do absolutely nothing except take up space!  I wish Monica and Kristy would stop with the bs and finally do each other!  Lavi, Marlene and Mathilda are definitely on the A team!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

That’s our girl Marlene, vaping and bating at the same time!  The girl definitely knows how to multitask!

Well I knew that was going to happen! I just didn't see her take her helper from her room..