B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zara came with her time to leave already set. She have other plans. She came to the project with only one thing in mind and that thing was to make money and according to the rumors she made big time. Also she did everything to get there. She bated, danced naked and in underwear, were present in parties, did some karaoke when nothing was happening.  She did everything right and made big money to put her personal plans in motion. I hope that she comes back next summer. ngl.

Very good said about Zara , I think the important thing , as I have said many times, is to see that the participants are actually interested in this job and that they at least most of the times enjoy and have fun .. but the most important for a viewer i think is that we get the feeling from a tenant that they like their stay and enjoy .. it doesn’t has to do with masturbation or fucking or shows but you can clearly see at times tenants that they don’t care and they are just there for the financial benefits and that’s all .. this category for me is Trinity the most  , Kassandra and  Ailey , Leia and Lilith , then we go to the sisters .. the only one who has done zero for the “ adult part “ of the site is Trinity and it is also that her is zero interest for RLC .. at least Leia has done something and the rest had their moments but it is so clear that Ailey and Kassandra also aren’t interested .. at least last night Ailey surrendered a bit to her hormones  going red 😁 without sex for a long  time as it seems and she did something on cameras .. 

In the end , it is all about the money , some girls respect in their own way the opportunity as it was happening in the past even with the really big bonuses which now don’t exist and some others , at these difficult times , have found the RLC shelter and with the ignorance of RLC whose supervisors don’t intervene with whatever is happening in Barcelona apartments , they “ milk RLC “ for their benefits and in a way , who wouldn’t on these difficult times .. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Magnus15721 said:

I see the 3 musketeers are doing their usual routine, taking a bath together at Monica’s!  Speaking of Kassandra, Samson finally nailed her last night!  I thought he was going to get Monica a couple of nights ago!  As far as Esmi I think her dude told her he doesn’t want her to bate on camera anymore!  She can flash, but not bate!  Just my opinion!

I dont think Esmi would have a guy that tells her what she can and what she can't do.

she has a mind of her own.............

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Damn you haters and stans alike are cluttering these threads with your Esmi talk. Talk about Esmi when she is in the apartment, talk about her when she aint. If I was Esmi reading these threads, I'll stay the fuck away too🙄

she does anyway

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Damn you haters and stans alike are cluttering these threads with your Esmi talk. Talk about Esmi when she is in the apartment, talk about her when she aint. If I was Esmi reading these threads, I'll stay the fuck away too🙄

Like today, what we were suppose to talk about. "Cute bikini Esmi", "Nice, you are washing your clothes", "Esmi talking with Kristy and Mathilda, this is so nice"?

When she was teasing us I even commented too much. 🤣