B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What faith? I kinda give up already. Her last two teasers were kinda promising but it was clear that nothing was going to happen. My reaction here to those  were in that line because I was kinda surprised by those. If you remember my posts I was saying way back that once Esmi find regular dates or even a BF we will be second or third on her list. And now is even worst than I predicted with that new neighbor of hers. But she does the bare minimum so RLC can keep her in the project and if you compare with Kassandra or Trinity Esmi is doing too much. If you check the replays Esmi have many of her moments there, Trinity has none most of the times. And Trinity is just one example.

I still think there is so much of her and yet I think she should leave, but not before some of the other girls that haven’t done jack shit. Zaba got to go big time but I guess because of Esmi, she is still here

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I still think there is so much of her and yet I think she should leave, but not before some of the other girls that haven’t done jack shit. Zaba got to go big time but I guess because of Esmi, she is still here

Zaba still does something, like now in the tub is a show but is something, Zaba also had sex twice and maybe next month or two she will do again. 🤣

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba still does something, like now in the tub is a show but is something, Zaba also had sex twice and maybe next month or two she will do again. 🤣

Yeah, Zaba looks like a total bitch but when she wants to she can be very sexy and dirty….another waste of talent lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, joebirch said:

It feels like participating is not a requirement to stay….Zara came and went so fast and the girl was nice and doing everything right so I don’t understand the decision process 

Zara came with her time to leave already set. She have other plans. She came to the project with only one thing in mind and that thing was to make money and according to the rumors she made big time. Also she did everything to get there. She bated, danced naked and in underwear, were present in parties, did some karaoke when nothing was happening.  She did everything right and made big money to put her personal plans in motion. I hope that she comes back next summer. ngl.

I see the 3 musketeers are doing their usual routine, taking a bath together at Monica’s!  Speaking of Kassandra, Samson finally nailed her last night!  I thought he was going to get Monica a couple of nights ago!  As far as Esmi I think her dude told her he doesn’t want her to bate on camera anymore!  She can flash, but not bate!  Just my opinion!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This is why I feel sad about Esmi. She has everything to make big money here without having sex. If she were constantly doing yoga, meditation or exercises naked or bare naked, bated three or four times a week in good light and sexy bath in the bathtub she would be the number one not just in comments here but also in viewership. But I guess to her what she gets in the end of the month is enough so who I'm to judge? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Magnus15721 said:

I see the 3 musketeers are doing their usual routine, taking a bath together at Monica’s!  Speaking of Kassandra, Samson finally nailed her last night!  I thought he was going to get Monica a couple of nights ago!  As far as Esmi I think her dude told her he doesn’t want her to bate on camera anymore!  She can flash, but not bate!  Just my opinion!

That was Ailey, not Kassandra. Kassandra is on Vacation.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Magnus15721 said:

I bet none of them knows what she does.