B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

There are many posts in B1 thread in the last few days about Esmi. Some are speculating that she is seeing a guy off cams and many members recently are not happy with Esmi.  

My speculation which can be wrong is that Esmi disappears from B1 almost every day especially in the evenings to visit Loraine who I believe she lives close by B1 after she left RLC and B4. 

Also, my speculation is that Esmi and Zabava will be long term participants because of the war and the EU gave permission earlier this year to the people in Ukraine to live and work in the EU for 3 years. Who knows Esmi or Zabava or both of them someday will be permanent residents of the EU as Radislava is.    

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

There are many posts in B1 thread in the last few days about Esmi. Some are speculating that she is seeing a guy off cams and many members recently are not happy with Esmi.  

My speculation which can be wrong is that Esmi disappears from B1 almost every day especially in the evenings to visit Loraine who I believe she lives close by B1 after she left RLC and B4. 

Also, my speculation is that Esmi and Zabava will be long term participants because of the war and the EU gave permission earlier this year to the people in Ukraine to live and work in the EU for 3 years. Who knows Esmi or Zabava or both of them someday will be permanent residents of the EU as Radislava is.    

Now I am pretty sure that she went to Loraine but it is also quite clear that she has found a guy.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a une heure, tatakos a dit :

Maintenant, je suis à peu près sûr qu'elle est allée à Loraine mais il est également tout à fait clair qu'elle a trouvé un mec.

Vous rêvez tout éveillé, elle a foutu le camp encore plus tôt aujourd'hui pour revenir entre 03 h et  04 h du matin 

Et elle est avec Lorraine,  tiens,  je ne savais pas que c'était Lorraine qui avait ouvert la fenêtre de la cuisine 

et à qui elle avait demandé si il ( elle ) voulait de la papaye ...

En tous les cas , cette s..... qui nous la met bien profond, peut prendre sa peinture et ses affaires et aller finir son portait là où elle se sent bien...

7 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Vous rêvez tout éveillé, elle a foutu le camp encore plus tôt aujourd'hui pour revenir entre 03 h et  04 h du matin 

Et elle est avec Lorraine,  tiens,  je ne savais pas que c'était Lorraine qui avait ouvert la fenêtre de la cuisine 

et à qui elle avait demandé si il ( elle ) voulait de la papaye ...

En tous les cas , cette s..... qui nous la met bien profond, peut prendre sa peinture et ses affaires et aller finir son portait là où elle se sent bien...

I guess it was to Loraine.

1 hour ago, tatakos said:

Now I am pretty sure that she went to Loraine but it is also quite clear that she has found a guy.

I guess that she could have found a guy but if this is the case, she can at least bring him to B1 for just a normal visit to introduce him to Mathilda & Marlene and they don't have to do anything on cams. 

I am a fan of Esmi and I still believe that she won't do anything with a guy on cams.  I know this is a disappointment to many members on here. 

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess that she could have found a guy but if this is the case, she can at least bring him to B1 for just a normal visit to introduce him to Mathilda & Marlene and they don't have to do anything on cams. 

I am a fan of Esmi and I still believe that she won't do anything with a guy on cams.  I know this is a disappointment to many members on here. 

At this point people are upset that she won’t do anything at all, never mind bring a guy 😂😂

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I believe that she isn't even bring him on cam. She never brought any offline friend there.