B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

See Esmi,  tonight you spread your legs many times while your were sleeping, if you were naked you could be out for the entire day. I just had to wake up and go out. You could literary work while sleeping. 

I don’t think this is even good enough to be even in top 10 replay….people have moved on 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

That’s not a good number at all and don’t forget she was awake and people expected something 

True.

That's why I think is time for her to leave or get Mathilda's room. She doesn't deserve that room. Even because she only use to sleep anyway.

The various comments on Esmi still make me laugh, I feel like some members put her on a pedestal but now that she's not doing what they want her to do, she should almost leave 🙃
In fact, Esmi hasn't really changed since her arrival on RLC, it's just people's vision that changes
Anyway, and I hope that's the case, she probably doesn't give a damn about what people think of her 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

LOL. You guys really think that Esmi went out at 2 in the morning to get some flowers? She got those from her booty call that she went to meet at her neighbor. 🤣

Whatever Esmi is having is just fun , she’s not staying overnight as she always comes back in the apartment . It doesn’t seem that they are willing or it is possible to meet during the day and that’s why the late night meetings .. 

Most probably , Esmi doesn’t want to bring this guy in the apartment ( not sex but  just to show  him her apartment and her friends ) or - equal possibilities - this person doesn’t want to appear on cameras ..

In any case , keeping her private life off cameras and at the same time reducing much of any kind of other things she used to do or interactions and social gatherings , the results on the posts and comments are more than obvious .

This of course shows the expectations that RLC members got from Esmi and the slow and gradual opening on cameras as the time was passing by . And I think the majority here is posting really much about her because we are talking about an impressive natural beauty woman , a total definition of the girl next door and not like the various models  wanna be type of girls we see occasionally . The biggest desire of a voyeur is to catch even  these few seconds of his favorite tenant either exposing herself in unseen before moments or doing things totally unexpected .. whoever keeps on having patience - i have said it again - will be rewarded .. this is what I believe with Esmi .. I prefer her even on these little things we see rather than watching completely uninterested RLC people like Kassandra , Ailey and Trinity . ( except if Ailey’s recent incident was the start of finally accepting her staying in Barcelona and not a B&B place ) 

• Haha 1