B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whatever Esmi is having is just fun , she’s not staying overnight as she always comes back in the apartment . It doesn’t seem that they are willing or it is possible to meet during the day and that’s why the late night meetings .. 

Most probably , Esmi doesn’t want to bring this guy in the apartment ( not sex but  just to show  him her apartment and her friends ) or - equal possibilities - this person doesn’t want to appear on cameras ..

In any case , keeping her private life off cameras and at the same time reducing much of any kind of other things she used to do or interactions and social gatherings , the results on the posts and comments are more than obvious .

This of course shows the expectations that RLC members got from Esmi and the slow and gradual opening on cameras as the time was passing by . And I think the majority here is posting really much about her because we are talking about an impressive natural beauty woman , a total definition of the girl next door and not like the various models  wanna be type of girls we see occasionally . The biggest desire of a voyeur is to catch even  these few seconds of his favorite tenant either exposing herself in unseen before moments or doing things totally unexpected .. whoever keeps on having patience - i have said it again - will be rewarded .. this is what I believe with Esmi .. I prefer her even on these little things we see rather than watching completely uninterested RLC people like Kassandra , Ailey and Trinity . ( except if Ailey’s recent incident was the start of finally accepting her staying in Barcelona and not a B&B place ) 

I thought that you dislike tenants who keeps their private life off camera.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

The various comments on Esmi still make me laugh, I feel like some members put her on a pedestal but now that she's not doing what they want her to do, she should almost leave 🙃
In fact, Esmi hasn't really changed since her arrival on RLC, it's just people's vision that changes
Anyway, and I hope that's the case, she probably doesn't give a damn about what people think of her 😁

Of course she doesn’t and why should she. I think this forum in combination with viewers numbers is a good place for RLC management to get an idea of what their clients are thinking and saying. Like I said, ROC has no customer service lol. As to Esmi she is like a pop star…people discover her potential, she produces a few hit songs, and after that she disappears just to be replaced by another pop star. Only a few and talented pop star actually make a career out of it 

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whatever Esmi is having is just fun , she’s not staying overnight as she always comes back in the apartment . It doesn’t seem that they are willing or it is possible to meet during the day and that’s why the late night meetings .. 

Most probably , Esmi doesn’t want to bring this guy in the apartment ( not sex but  just to show  him her apartment and her friends ) or - equal possibilities - this person doesn’t want to appear on cameras ..

In any case , keeping her private life off cameras and at the same time reducing much of any kind of other things she used to do or interactions and social gatherings , the results on the posts and comments are more than obvious .

This of course shows the expectations that RLC members got from Esmi and the slow and gradual opening on cameras as the time was passing by . And I think the majority here is posting really much about her because we are talking about an impressive natural beauty woman , a total definition of the girl next door and not like the various models  wanna be type of girls we see occasionally . The biggest desire of a voyeur is to catch even  these few seconds of his favorite tenant either exposing herself in unseen before moments or doing things totally unexpected .. whoever keeps on having patience - i have said it again - will be rewarded .. this is what I believe with Esmi .. I prefer her even on these little things we see rather than watching completely uninterested RLC people like Kassandra , Ailey and Trinity . ( except if Ailey’s recent incident was the start of finally accepting her staying in Barcelona and not a B&B place ) 

She bores me, she can go too.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

Of course she doesn’t and why should she. I think this forum in combination with viewers numbers is a good place for RLC management to get an idea of what their clients are thinking and saying. Like I said, ROC has no customer service lol. As to Esmi she is like a pop star…people discover her potential, she produces a few hit songs, and after that she disappears just to be replaced by another pop star. Only a few and talented pop star actually make a career out of it 

Without wishing to denigrate the forum given that I am a moderator, I think in all modesty that we are only a small tiny part of the members subscribed to RLC, just have to see the statistics of the flows to realize it

The only thing rlc looks at on the forum is if any content is released so they can crack down on either the member or the forum

it's nice to think that we can have power on rlc with our comments but I sincerely think that the only way to make them react is to send them emails via their support

that's also why I often say that CC is not RLC's crying office

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Without wishing to denigrate the forum given that I am a moderator, I think in all modesty that we are only a small tiny part of the members subscribed to RLC, just have to see the statistics of the flows to realize it

The only thing rlc looks at on the forum is if any content is released so they can crack down on either the member or the forum

it's nice to think that we can have power on rlc with our comments but I sincerely think that the only way to make them react is to send them emails via their support

I agree, they don’t care about 30 bucks here and there but it feels nice to tell them to fuck off 😂😂

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

RLC reads CC and clearly the ovewhelming plastering of CC by the likes of dino (who is virtually nowhere to be found now compared to the spamming he did)  and a few others have led to the changes we see now.  GOV is now "Singles OV"  Guys guys guys.  More boring couples than ever...but hey it is what Cc prompted.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I thought that you dislike tenants who keeps their private life off camera.

I don’t only dislike , I find it as a reason for them not worth being in the Barcelona apartments … BUT … i explained what we are currently watching …

ESMI HAS NOT overnight so it seems - at these early stages - being  something just  for fun , i don’t think that if it was serious , she would hesitate to overnight there or disappear many many many hours during the day .. this we haven’t seen .. Be sure that if I start personally watching or realizing this , you have no idea how my posts would be 😆😆 I can be really comments aggressive whenever I realize that a tenant is fooling  us and  the life we support / give them with our monthly / 6 months / year payment .. So far I don’t get this feeling and that’s why I haven’t mentioned anything 😊

11 minutes ago, joebirch said:

The healthy thing here is to forget about her, she is being talked about way to much and quite frankly I don’t think she deserves the attention, positive or negative 

This girl changed so very much since she joined back in March 2022 .. she stop being shy , she appreciated and respected gradually her working environment and in my opinion , she enjoyed the talks about her and the praising for this change which benefited all of us by seeing a side of her that nobody expected when she first appeared on cameras ..

It isn’t the first time that she gets lots of negative comments , I think that people were right to complain ( the ones who are here just  for ass / tits / pussy ) but she managed to change the thoughts of the viewers once and I think she will manage to do it again.