B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yep seems every night she has a booty call, then gives the voyuers very little. But hey more power to her until RLC kicks her and sis out.

Seems like we are stuck with these crew of GOV girls that will do nothing.  Lets be honest Ems's action on cam is about once a month and that's pretty in active.

Il y a 8 heures, joebirch a dit :

The healthy thing here is to forget about her, she is being talked about way to much and quite frankly I don’t think she deserves the attention, positive or negative 

Yes, I said my piece in the B2 thread & so I totally agree with you, she is actually really boring to watch & I realised my last recording of her was 2 months ago! This is how boring & how do nothing is she for me in this project. She has to leave & I hope RLC cheated enough subscriptions from 'selling her' to drop her soon enough.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/25/2022 at 2:23 PM, moos54 said:

The various comments on Esmi still make me laugh, I feel like some members put her on a pedestal but now that she's not doing what they want her to do, she should almost leave 🙃
In fact, Esmi hasn't really changed since her arrival on RLC, it's just people's vision that changes
Anyway, and I hope that's the case, she probably doesn't give a damn about what people think of her 😁

Once again, I strangely agree with you, maybe something is happening to me 

• Haha 1