US General Domestic Politics (2022) #13 Begins 09/21/22

SPYING 1

20 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Based on "what we know about the ongoing investigations into Donald Trump," a substantial number of voters believe former President Donald Trump should not “be allowed to serve as president again in the future.”

According to the results of a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll, only 35% of voters believe the former president should be allowed to serve in the capacity of president again.

The poll, which consisted of responses from 1,566 participants, was conducted from Sept. 23 to 27.

Neither should Hillary Clinton be able serve in the capacity of presidential candidate. Trump wont run again.... He is more powerful without holding office. I cant say that about Hillary Clinton, she is a bitter old hag.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.NATIONALREVIEW.COM

You don’t hear as much now about gas prices as you did during the record highs in June...

This is generally what happens after each hurricane.  The oil platforms are forced to stop production so they gouge the customers at the pumps.  

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This is generally what happens after each hurricane.  The oil platforms are forced to stop production so they gouge the customers at the pumps.  

Let me correct you, this is what happens when there's a demon 😈 crats in the White House 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I'm glad I only need heat a few days a year. I don't even turn it on until it gets below 45F.

Spoken like a true liberal progressive Democrat kiss ass who would rather freeze to death than denounce the insane Democrat energy policies.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

You are an economic illiterate. You understand nothing about the REAL laws of supply and demand. Now I understand why you support Democrats.

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Based on "what we know about the ongoing investigations into Donald Trump," a substantial number of voters believe former President Donald Trump should not “be allowed to serve as president again in the future.”

According to the results of a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll, only 35% of voters believe the former president should be allowed to serve in the capacity of president again.

The poll, which consisted of responses from 1,566 participants, was conducted from Sept. 23 to 27.

So if Trump is reelected he shouldn't be allowed to serve? Sorry, but according to the U.S. Constitution there are only two requirements to be eligible to be President of the United States: #1) To be a natural born citizen of the United States, #2) To be at least 35 years of age. 

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Neither should Hillary Clinton be able serve in the capacity of presidential candidate. Trump wont run again.... He is more powerful without holding office. I cant say that about Hillary Clinton, she is a bitter old hag.

No, anyone who meets the Constitutional qualifications for president should be allowed to run. It is up to the voters to elect or not elect them, not for a bunch of elitist bastards to predetermine who we can and cannot vote for.