US General Domestic Politics (2022) #13 Begins 09/21/22

SPYING 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Thanks for proving my point.  Anyway Im busy wathching The 5 like I do every night.  You're so fucked up you dont even recognise when someone is an ally.  Just call everyone names.

You called me a cult member and a zombie-like individual, so who was calling names? And I gave an explanation of why I support Trump and Trump backed candidates. I supported Trump because his policies were good for this country. That is the reason I support most of the Trump backed candidates.  I look beyond personalities and media created diversions and concentrate on the policies candidates promote. Most of what the left wing news media reports on, to me, is nothing more than comical noise.   I'm sorry, but I consider a president getting 13 members of the U.S. military killed in Afghanistan for no good reason a much greater crime than an ex-president having presidential documents at his residence or a president making a phone call to the President of Ukraine .  But I try to live in the world of reality, not the phony world created by the news media.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Americans have burned through a third of their savings cushion. That's a dire sign for the US...

People are running out of money and taxes are getting too high 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

People are running out of money and taxes are getting too high 

Pulo bad times are coming, and all these governments believe in the new green deal which is going to hurt the peoples 

It is pretty sad when the mainstream liberal news media is reporting on this:

Is Biden's Mental Capacity a Serious Issue?

The state of Joe Biden's mental faculties has long been a debate between Republicans and Democrats. But is there some truth to the claim that his mental sharpness is decreasing? 

Staff Behavior Doesn't Lie

At a recent conference, Joe Biden asked about the whereabouts of deceased Representative Jackie Walorski. It was an extremely awkward moment for the White House that Biden seemingly forgot about the tragedy. There was even a video memorial for the representative at the event where Biden was speaking.

Even more awkward is that neither Biden nor his staff has admitted that he made a mistake. Instead, the White House Press Secretary seemed to double down on the mix-up. “She was on his mind. She was top of mind for the president. He looks very much forward to discussing her service with them when he sees her family this coming Friday.”

The inability of anyone to take accountability for the mistake suggests that Biden's mental faculties may be in worse shape than people outside of the White House realize.