US General Domestic Politics (2022) #13 Begins 09/21/22

SPYING 1

10 hours ago, Freddie57 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

McConnell reportedly told his aides he was done with Trump shortly after the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

And Republican voters are done with the Chinese puppet Mitch McConnell.

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

What a fucking lunatic!!!!

"Legal experts on Wednesday largely disagreed with Donald Trump's Fox News argument that he had the ability to declassify documents with his mind.

"There doesn't have to be a process, as I understand it. You know, there's different people, say different things," Trump told Sean Hannity. "If you're the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, 'it's declassified' — even by thinking about it."

Attorney and former FBI Agent Asha Rangappa joked, "he’s actually invoking the Secret Telepathic Unilateral Preemptive Irreversible Declassification (S.T.U.P.I.D.) defense."

The watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) wrote, "that's beyond wrong, it's insane."

On MSNBC, anchor Lawrence O'Donnell played a clip of the interview and asked national security lawyer Bradley Moss for analysis.

"Yeah, I saw that clip right before I came on, and I tried not to burst out laughing," Moss replied.

Moss noticed that judges ruled three times during the Trump administration that the declassification process must occur.

"You can't just willy-nilly do it and that's his big problem. That's why there is no declaration in the civil case proving he declassified anything," Moss said. "Because he's got nothing, zero, zippo, zilch, nada.""

I love, love love it!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Too bad they can't bring it to Canada. They would fit in perfectly with all the wimpy losers who live in that country.:biggrin:

I have only visited this forum for a few moments, you post a lot, I have read your comments. I have always thought " everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong they may be"  ..... in your case, I'll make an exception. I have to leave, I have a low tolerance for idiots.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I have only visited this forum for a few moments, you post a lot, I have read your comments. I have always thought " everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong they may be"  ..... in your case, I'll make an exception. I have to leave, I have a low tolerance for idiots.

Sorry that you are so weak and insecure that you cannot tolerate other people expressing their opinions. Instead of running away and hiding why not present your opinion on the subjects discussed in this thread?

THE HILL's  reporting on the 2022 election is a joke.. On Sept. 21 their headline on MSN was, "Kelly leading Masters by 12 points in Arizona Senate race: poll". Today their headline on MSN is, "Arizona, Georgia Senate races remain close: poll".   And we are suppose to accept THE HILL as a legitimate news source? LMAO 

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Democratic politicians and liberal figures on CNN and ABC claimed that Republicans are to blame...

is now blamed by the republicans for illegal immigrants going to the US 

Trump Wanted to make a border to prevent immigrants from crossing into the USA  

And the opposition didn't let it do 

Now the immigrants are crossing to the other side and are going by bus and plane to the cities 

old biden He's making money for every head he takes there to the cities