US General Domestic Politics (2022) #13 Begins 09/21/22

SPYING 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXBUSINESS.COM

The Dow, S&P and Nasdaq Composite see sharp declines as investors continue to shed...

the falling markets 

That's good.  It's nice to see the rich bastards cry every now and again.  :biggrin:

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

That's good.  It's nice to see the rich bastards cry every now and again.  :biggrin:

But if it weren't for the rich bastards there wouldn't be any tax money for the government to use to pay your bills. Plus, there are a lot of hard working people and retirees who have their money invested in the stock market.

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Rising inflation is impacting nearly every facet of American life, including forcing tough...

Let's help the animals they need help 

Not only are pet products expensive, but supplies are also limited. Today I went to Walmart to buy kitty litter and cat food for my cat. They were out of both the brands of kitty litter and cat food that I normally buy.:sad:

56 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Friday's Laver Cup match between Stefanos Tsitsipas and Diego Schwartzman was briefly...

smells like burnt pork 

Just a prime example of the intelligence level of those who believe in the man made climate change myth.

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So is life in the American inner cities./cdn-cgi/mirage/1fed4f28a59f3b330354415b453ce458f2eec9d3e33d2ec1209ae9a18207f5a7/1280/https://camcaps.net/uploads/emoticons/cry.png

here in Portugal sometimes a baby is found in the garbage bag inside the garbage container With life and dead