Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #15

Pete1960

9 hours ago, bugme3 said:

Heeft iemand Leora ooit op hoge hakken gezien? ik weet dat ik dat niet heb. Sterker nog, ik weet niet zeker of ik er ooit iets in haar garderobe heb opgemerkt. Ze zou er geweldig uitzien op hakken IMO. Misschien zal ze op een dag nieuwe hakken kopen en die een paar uur naakt dragen na het douchen, gewoon om eraan te wennen. Het is in ieder geval een mooie droom...

In het vorige app.

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well it looks like i AM completely wrong then, if she has been seen in the previous app with some. Funny no one said this before, but it's there i guess, news to me but yeah, i missed it.

You are not wrong; she has said on numerous occasions to Malia, LB and friends from salon that she will not wear heels, hurt her feet and legs, especially as most times she goes out she likes to walk everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

My wife is the reverse, has worn high heels since her teens (even at home BTW) and she was uncomfortable in regular shoes.

Plus her legs were like Zena's - dancers legs - great calves and small nicely shaped knees and looking at them in heels was a constant turn on before she was disabled. We were like bunny rabbits. Those were the days. I often spoke to her about how it must be uncomfortable to wear the damn things but she loved them.

Different strokes for different folks.Leora doesn't like heels but unlike most women she likes being an exhibitionist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

My wife is the reverse, has worn high heels since her teens (even at home BTW) and she was uncomfortable in regular shoes. The dress for success was required for $$$ corporate career women. she was spending about $50K a year on clothes back in the day but with what she made I wasn't gonna complain.

Plus her legs were like Zena's - dancers legs - great calves and small nicely shaped knees and looking at them in heels was a constant turn on before she was disabled. We were like bunny rabbits. Those were the days. I often spoke to her about how it must be uncomfortable to wear the damn things but she loved them.

Different strokes for different folks.Leora doesn't like heels but unlike most women she likes being an exhibitionist.

I'd  like to see Paul in high heels shagging leora now would be a on off wank

• Haha 1