IMPORTANT! CC MASCOT CANDIDATES!

Foamy T. Squirrel

On 9/30/2022 at 1:51 AM, TBG 150 said:

I wonder what else that sick fuck does to children? Slit its throat and hang it upside down to drain like a deer, then toss it into the dumpster where it belongs.

This country is getting sicker by the day from these liberal, woke freaks. A meager 3-4% of the population and they are allowed to make decisions for the other 96% of us.

Does anyone see something wrong with this, or is it only me?

Hey TBG, it's not only you. It's not only the country getting sicker, the whole world is f'd up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/30/2022 at 2:17 PM, TBG 150 said:

If you're smart, you won't.

Thanks, Ash! I was starting to think that it was only me and FTS.

Since I was a kid I wanted to have children and a big family. It's a real scary proposition any more. Maybe a child I have will change the world for better.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 6:12 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Since I was a kid I wanted to have children and a big family. It's a real scary proposition any more. Maybe a child I have will change the world for better.

One can hope that, that happens and the child doesn't turn out to be a Putin or Biden.

I knew when I was a kid that I didn't want children and as soon as I was legal, I got fixed. Kids are cute, as long as they are someone elses.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2022 at 7:09 AM, TBG 150 said:

One can hope that, that happens and the child doesn't turn out to be a Putin or Biden.

I knew when I was a kid that I didn't want children and as soon as I was legal, I got fixed. Kids are cute, as long as they are someone elses.

I hear you, a lot of people have your view. I've always loved children, I have a few nieces and nephews that I love to spend time with.

• Like 1

I HAD one nephew. A DUI car driver pulled out in front of him on his motorcycle. I hadn't seen him in over 30+ years anyway. Yeah, I know, I'm cold. Just not a tight family.

Me and my wife, we're happy! Family around here just causes problems. Stay away and we'll continue to be happy.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We're still considering a CC mascot here.

Better hurry before this thread becomes a vomit section.

1677204611917095.jpg

Hi Foamy! How you doing. Never see you anymore.miss you! This guy is just flat out gross! A bald headed so called woman, with a mustache, tits and a floppy dick is just too much. Nothing against bald men of course! And a got nothing against trans folks either, just stay away from our kids, and stop trying to convince everyone to accept a guy wearing a frilly dress, full beard, hairy tits, beer belly, hairy legs, dick pulled back up his ass and high heels is normal!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Foamy! How you doing. Never see you anymore.miss you! This guy is just flat out gross! A bald headed so called woman, with a mustache, tits and a floppy dick is just too much. Nothing against bald men of course! And a got nothing against trans folks either, just stay away from our kids, and stop trying to convince everyone to accept a guy wearing a frilly dress, full beard, hairy tits, beer belly, hairy legs, dick pulled back up his ass and high heels is normal!

Here's a CC mascot

insanely-huge-clit-7043.jpg?t=1603293568

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Here's a CC mascot

insanely-huge-clit-7043.jpg?t=1603293568

I'd like a clit like that if no one else had to see it. I doubt this is real, but if you guys had a hot lady, and thre first time you saw her naked this popped out. Would you go with it, or run out screaming into the night?

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd like a clit like that if no one else had to see it. I doubt this is real, but if you guys had a hot lady, and thre first time you saw her naked this popped out. Would you go with it, or run out screaming into the night?

I would run 🏃‍♀️ away from that

• Haha 1