IMPORTANT! CC MASCOT CANDIDATES!

Foamy T. Squirrel

Our old mascot has died.

Candidates are being requested. It is required that they have an appropriate mascot outfit, be over the age of 18, and reflect the values of CamCaps members.

Please post any mascot you would like to nominate. Voting commences November 8.

Nominees so far are:

1662397217071718.jpg

h-photo-u1.jpeg

KillerBarney.jpg

1657062522983.jpg

1657937747888 - Copy.gif

1652638643630.jpg

crocked cat.JPG

1611661503980.jpeg

download (1).jpg

They're not virgins, stupid.jpg

Gwyllm (WW).JPG

Biden's Secretary of Health.JPG

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 9/22/2022 at 12:40 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Our old mascot has died.

Candidates are being requested. It is required that they have an appropriate mascot outfit, be over the age of 18, and reflect the values of CamCaps members.

Please post any mascot you would like to nominate. Voting commences November 8.

Nominees so far are:

Biden's Secretary of Health.JPG

Now this one made me laugh 🤣

On 9/28/2022 at 10:33 AM, TBG 150 said:

What the hell is that gray haired hag? A guy or girl? If I had to wake up to that every day, I'd blow my brains out. 

It's a male who decided to ignore science, and now it thinks it is a female, despite having a Y chomosome.

It thinks children should be eligible for sexual mutilation regardless of their parents' wishes.

Appointed by President Joey to be the assistant director of Health and Human Services.

1155742751_need2gunsforthisone..JPG.739536bfe2d7b02f07c9133ff323ff60.JPG

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's a male who decided to ignore science, and now it thinks it is a female, despite having a Y chomosome.

It thinks children should be eligible for sexual mutilation regardless of their parents' wishes.

Appointed by President Joey to be the assistant director of Health and Human Services.

1155742751_need2gunsforthisone..JPG.739536bfe2d7b02f07c9133ff323ff60.JPG

Hey Foamy, that Grey haired freak was our hhs section here in PA before demented Joe took it from us. An absolute asshole who has no problem experimenting on children like Mengele.

• Upvote 2

I wonder what else that sick fuck does to children? Slit its throat and hang it upside down to drain like a deer, then toss it into the dumpster where it belongs.

This country is getting sicker by the day from these liberal, woke freaks. A meager 3-4% of the population and they are allowed to make decisions for the other 96% of us.

Does anyone see something wrong with this, or is it only me?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I wonder what else that sick fuck does to children? Slit its throat and hang it upside down to drain like a deer, then toss it into the dumpster where it belongs.

This country is getting sicker by the day from these liberal, woke freaks. A meager 3-4% of the population and they are allowed to make decisions for the other 96% of us.

Does anyone see something wrong with this, or is it only me?

He'll yes!! And I don't have children yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1