B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

41 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Sorry, Kristy, he has his own bedroom, if he really is her lover, she could have taken him into her bedroom, even if they weren't fucking, they had some intimacy, I believe he is a dancer friend of Kristy's, in the male dance world.

I agree with what you're saying.  However, there are many homosexuals/Trans males that fuck woman as well, if homosexual is what you're calling him.

50 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Sorry, Kristy, he has his own bedroom, if he really is her lover, she could have taken him into her bedroom, even if they weren't fucking, they had some intimacy, I believe he is a dancer friend of Kristy's, in the male dance world, there are many homosexual guys 

monica wont fuck him on cam, probably gone to help him with the blueballs she gave him last night

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

Sorry, Kristy, he has his own bedroom, if he really is her lover, she could have taken him into her bedroom, even if they weren't fucking, they had some intimacy, I believe he is a dancer friend of Kristy's, in the male dance world, there are many homosexual guys 

This time it's easy to shoot down your fantasies. They talked in English and he told them he is only into girls.

On 9/30/2022 at 8:13 PM, kris66 said:

The cat belongs to the house ergo the residents has to take care of it. End of story!

No if you want to End this story go get the cat and bring it home.  Otherwise you don't get to whine about how it is treated!

• Haha 1