B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

Shades of past villa glorious times , when anyone could expect  the unexpected , when shows would happen frequently , outsiders and locals were at the first line of interest ..Let’s hope that this guy brings some of the past times , I know  that many won’t like but HEY , finally something happening in this glorious and  memorable villa …

And since Alana left , finally and slowly Kristy is “showing “ herself to the crowd..Obviously though and once again, the surprise is Zabava and I think most eyes are on her ..let’s see.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, kris66 said:

People who ignore an animal who clearly need some attention and looking after are in my book ego-tripping and cold hearted. Got nothing to do with liking or not liking cats. 

It's not ignoring,it's whoevers cat it is needs to be responsible for it!! You don't get an animal,neglect it and expect other people to take care of your responsibility....

12 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

It's not ignoring,it's whoevers cat it is needs to be responsible for it!! You don't get an animal,neglect it and expect other people to take care of your responsibility....

The cat belongs to the house ergo the residents has to take care of it. End of story!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1