B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

Whatever Esmi used to do on occasion on camera will not happen anymore!  Whoever she is dating put a stop to it!  We all know her daily routine is spend a few hours at the apartment, show a little skin and then leave later in the evening! Queen Esmi and Princess Zaba the Royal sisters who are getting paid for doing absolutely nothing!  Where would we be if we didn’t have M&M to entertain us?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Magnus15721 said:

Whatever Esmi used to do on occasion on camera will not happen anymore!  Whoever she is dating put a stop to it!  We all know her daily routine is spend a few hours at the apartment, show a little skin and then leave later in the evening! Queen Esmi and Princess Zaba the Royal sisters who are getting paid for doing absolutely nothing!  Where would we be if we didn’t have M&M to entertain us?

The queen is deaf, long live the queen….now I remember why I got off RLC years ago…fuck them all 

2 hours ago, joebirch said:

The queen is deaf, long live the queen….now I remember why I got off RLC years ago…fuck them all 

she was never the queen anyway, apart from in a couple of peoples eyes, to me she has always been one of the offcam sisters

• Upvote 4

If I was any of the couples along with Masha, Lavi, Mathilda, Marlene, Anya and Kristy I would be pissed off knowing that there are individuals who don’t do shit on camera, but they are still getting paid!  They need to hire women who are exhibitionist and have no problem being on camera!  The women who currently don’t perform the RLC should either cut their pay or charge them rent!  Who is hiring these women?  This is a voyeurs site and we pay our membership to see some fucking action!  I’m tired of watching Esmi’s shower and fashion show!  All she does is take showers, change panties and clothes when she is at the apartment!  Definitely not fair to her housemates M&M!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4