B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

Esmi I just watch your morning replay I loved your morning belly dancing and stretches but you don't have to hide any of your inner or outer beauty.

Your a very Beautiful Lady. And I miss this part of you so I'd like to see more of this when you're comfortable of doing so I hope your day is as good as your beauty is to me.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

To Esmi, I am not sure if you read the Forum but I want to send you a message.

I am one of your fans and I really like you since your first day in B1  😘 😍 (I hope you know what B1. B2, B4 ,, mean 😉).  You really have very good personality and you are a caring sister to Zabava. I know there are negative comments about you recently in this thread. 

I hope these comments won't affect you and your feelings won't get hurt.  I make a suggestion to you which is take a break from reading the comments here if you actually read the comments.  When you read my comment, I ask you a favour, just wear a full pjs (pants and shirt) for bed either tonight or the one of the next 2 or 3 nights as a tease to the people who don't like you  ☺️  

I actually don't see anything funny in my post to get the laugh emoj from some members 🤨 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I actually don't see anything funny in my post to get the laugh emoj from some members 🤨 

I agree with you and I many time wrote that she should stop reading the forum or at least don't be offended or something like it by the bad comments. I was going to place an Up Vote because I was agreeing with everything, until I read this part "When you read my comment, I ask you a favour, just wear a full pjs (pants and shirt) for bed either tonight or the one of the next 2 or 3 nights as a tease to the people who don't like you  ☺️  " then I had to laugh because it was really funny.