B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

I Know Ya'll not going to like this but why don't we leave this girl alone This is all horseshit I wish she didn't read the fourm and I think that's what's wrong.

We get pissed when someone says something about us on the forum If you don't like what she does guit watching her she didn't really get this way untill we started bashing her.

She has gave us some great moments and she will give more in time.........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RonS said:

I Know Ya'll not going to like this but why don't we leave this girl alone This is all houseshit I wish she didn't read the fourm and I think that's what's wrong.

We get pissed when someone says something about us on the forum If you don't like what she does guit watching her she didn't really get this way untill we started bashing her.

She has gave us some great moments and she will give more in time.........

I agree RonS.  We should go back to just watching.  That is our job.  I don't think anyone really wanted to hurt her feelings, the way some other posts have been in the past.  We just want to enjoy her.  Thank you for your thought.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I agree RonS.  We should go back to just watching.  That is our job.  I don't think anyone really wanted to hurt her feelings, the way some other posts have been in the past.  We just want to enjoy her.  Thank you for your thought.

Thank you for your understanding but she's a woman of course she's going to get her feeling hurt hell I'm a man and I still get my feeling hurt.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RonS said:

Thank you for your understanding but she's a woman of course she's going to get her feeling hurt hell I'm a man and I still get my feeling hurt.

I agree Ron. She is beautiful girl. If she is not your cup of tea then don't drink. Go to another room. I appreciate her.

But the moaning and complaining  is just not necessary.

• Upvote 2