B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Seems like she was pissed about her painting. Going out to clear her hear. She got some phone calls but didn't sound happy ones.

Correct me if I am wrong but yesterday you said bating was a great stress relief 🤷‍♂️🤣

To Esmi, I am not sure if you read the Forum but I want to send you a message.

I am one of your fans and I really like you since your first day in B1  😘 😍 (I hope you know what B1. B2, B4 ,, mean 😉).  You really have very good personality and you are a caring sister to Zabava. I know there are negative comments about you recently in this thread. 

I hope these comments won't affect you and your feelings won't get hurt.  I make a suggestion to you which is take a break from reading the comments here if you actually read the comments.  When you read my comment, I ask you a favour, just wear a full pjs (pants and shirt) for bed either tonight or the one of the next 2 or 3 nights as a tease to the people who don't like you  ☺️  

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

To Esmi, I am not sure if you read the Forum but I want to send you a message.

I am one of your fans and I really like you since your first day in B1  😘 😍 (I hope you know what B1. B2, B4 ,, mean 😉).  You really have very good personality and you are a caring sister to Zabava. I know there are negative comments about you recently in this thread. 

I hope these comments won't affect you and your feelings won't get hurt.  I make a suggestion to you which is take a break from reading the comments here if you actually read the comments.  When you read my comment, I ask you a favour, just wear a normal night shirt and underwear for bed either tonight or the one of the next 2 or 3 nights as a tease to the people who don't like you  ☺️  

😂😂, that would be a normal night….full set of pjs will be more appropriate 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, picoman33 said:

I agree Ron. She is beautiful girl. If she is not your cup of tea then don't drink. Go to another room. I appreciate her.

But the moaning and complaining  is just not necessary.

thats right, people should stop complaining about her and just carry on contributing to her wages LMFAO

• Haha 1

The once Great ESMI has become an also rand on RLC.... So Erotic, So Sensual  So Seductive, and much anticipated nights with incredible lovely ESMI have long gone in the past to the point not many even care to spend the time to watch her now. Honestly she has no one to blame but herself for losing so many viewers who watched her every move. Now she may have just a few who even waste thier time time to watch. SAD !!!

Talk about one of the greatest falls from the top of RLC ever, ESMI may very well take top prize for giving the middle finger to those who supported her for so long. Once again I say .......VERY SAD !!!!    ESMI please move on to greener pastures because you no longer care about the voyeurs or RLC. Go Find a life with your booty call !!! I hope they are worth your time, because it has become obvious, we the voyeurs who pay the billls are not !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3