B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

I'm sorry to say that I feel that Esmi is not going to give us a show when playing with herself.  She is going to tease and hide under blankets.  Too bad, she is such a sensual lady.  I would love to be wrong.

I would bet that if we ever saw her make love to anyone, it would be very soft and sensual also.  I would love to see that too.

21 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I'm sorry to say that I feel that Esmi is not going to give us a show when playing with herself.  She is going to tease and hide under blankets.  Too bad, she is such a sensual lady.  I would love to be wrong.

I would bet that if we ever saw her make love to anyone, it would be very soft and sensual also.  I would love to see that too.

I think she likes it rough.

Just now, moos54 said:

it was a real question, shame not to have an real answer

What’s a shame is that you are a moderator, and I saw earlier someone have a brief with you and people agreed with that person, and now it all makes sense. But to dumb it down for you, I expect a lot of fucking, bating and all kind of things that are not available on YouTube. In addition, I don’t expect the participants to be conscious of cams, hiding under blankets and those sort of things. I understand that I might be asking too much, but after all if they don’t want to do it, they don’t have to be here. 
Now, I am gonna try to see if I can add you the ignore list, as you suggested before. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

What’s a shame is that you are a moderator, and I saw earlier someone have a brief with you and people agreed with that person, and now it all makes sense. But to dumb it down for you, I expect a lot of fucking, bating and all kind of things that are not available on YouTube. In addition, I don’t expect the participants to be conscious of cams, hiding under blankets and those sort of things. I understand that I might be asking too much, but after all if they don’t want to do it, they don’t have to be here. 
Now, I am gonna try to see if I can add you the ignore list, as you suggested before. 

Oh dang it, you have super powers and people cannot ignore you 🙄

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi if you are mad at us move the bunny mask back to the middle of the headboard if you just don't care about what we say here leave one those books on the other nightstand.   If you answer is negative leave those things on your bed.

Kind of scary.

52 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

She takes up a lot of forum space 'doing nothing' as the haters say...The thread would go crazy if she fucked someone...😏

34 minutes ago, joebirch said:

We can't please everyone, there are also plenty of members who like me or at least can appreciate what I can say, and not because I am also a moderator, but quite simply because I am a member like everyone else who gives his opinion like you just did
Everyone has their own point of view on what RLC should be, but most members who see things the same way as you always make the same kind of comments and are always disappointed and complaining
It may be time to accept that RLC will never give you what you expect because you may be expecting too much.
The participants are not puppets or actors and therefore they act and expose themselves in front of the cameras as they see fit and it is also by its diversity that this kind of project is interesting for what I think of it

I don't know if you can put a moderator in the ignore list, and personally I don't really see why you took my words badly because I was only asking a question to open a debate, that's kind of the point of a forum in fact 😁

• Upvote 3