Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

Oh Alberto, how disappointing. Your out and about, probably hanging with your friends, drinking beers, smoking "whatever", while your partner in life, your significant other, is at the apartment, alone in bed. It's all about you, your social time, your party time, without any regard for the one who loves you. You will probably return in the morning, a bit tipsy, hungover, fall into bed and sleep the day away. Oh Alberto, how disappointing. 

😏

• Haha 10

27 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Oh Alberto, how disappointing. Your out and about, probably hanging with your friends, drinking beers, smoking "whatever", while your partner in life, your significant other, is at the apartment, alone in bed. It's all about you, your social time, your party time, without any regard for the one who loves you. You will probably return in the morning, a bit tipsy, hungover, fall into bed and sleep the day away. Oh Alberto, how disappointing. 

😏

or could just be away to his work

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

😏

I would call it emancipation, the other way round as usual....😁

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

along with 99% off people on the forum 

I agree 100%, I agree 100%, that's why most of the participants have fun in the forum 🥰

Good day or night to all ! and have........FUN in real life and in the so "RLC" too !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Hopelijk heeft hij ook eens wat plezier gehad::)

I agree, it's nice to go out every now and then, relax, laugh, and have fun. (Many Cerveza's)  But, the spinning room and the hangover the next day will make you pay. :sick:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

I agree, it's nice to go out every now and then, relax, laugh, and have fun. (Many Cerveza's)  But, the spinning room and the hangover the next day will make you pay. :sick:

Yes Chuck, 

Moreover, I find them, in a way, lucky to have so much free time. Yes, we must have free time, but we also have to take the time to improve our life and have plans for the day to day and near and far future.

But watching them not doing much day after day (I also lived this in a certain period of my life and I'm still young...), I don't know, maybe there is something I don't understand. If anyone has any thoughts on this, please feel free to share them.

And that's what I like about the forum with RLC, it allows us to readjust our own perception of our life versus those of participants in RLC and meaningful opinion of others in the forum.

To finish on the fun side, why not:  To be or not to be! 🧐

• Confused 1