Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

15 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I agree with you !

You must be right because you have approved yourself 4 times with your multiple accounts. If it's not you, these people bother to approve a simple statement like you do (3 hearts and 1 up). they have nothing to do in life. 
Either way, it's stupid.
Do you catch this one ? 

Funny 🤣

P.S. Smile you are on the candid camera !

If you think that the only reason that I am right is because I have fabricated, now 6, multiple accounts, you are insulting the other members of this forum who have agreed with me.  I guess it’s hard to accept when you are wrong and this is your defence mechanism.  You are demeaning yourself when you try to attack other members of the forum.  You need to apologize to them and stop trying to be “funny?”.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StanRB said:

I just saw the scene🤷‍♂️

Now, they seem ok👍

I know, right?  Don't get me wrong, I don't like to see them fight.  I just want to know what it was about, given she was so upset.

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

I know, right?  Don't get me wrong, I don't like to see them fight.  I just want to know what it was about, given she was so upset.

Can't help you there😒

I just iunderstood siesta🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

07.30 niet thuis, maar nog steeds iemand onder de illusies dat ze een braaf meisje is als ze de hele nacht buiten is, is er "goed" en er is "heel goed" of in de woorden van Mae West Als ik goed ben, ben ik erg goed, maar als ik slecht ben, ben ik beter.

Ik denk niet dat er hier iemand is die denkt dat Martina een braaf meisje is eens ze het app heeft verlaten. Niet vergeten ze hebben een open relatie.

Agree, but it might also be a question of how the definition of  "good" girl is done. This might vary depending on one's subjective point of view.

I think we might not find any, conservatively defined "good girls" on RLC.😁 But again this is a question of how to define a good girl....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1