Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

Observation; Martina left at 18:35 Friday, and returned the next morning at 10:29. That's almost 15 hours out of the apartment .... overnight. When she returned, she did not appear to have been drinking, not tipsy, no half awake eyes. She did not do her normal, fall into bed.  Actually, Martina appeared to be well rested. She messed with laundry, took a shower, got dressed, went out and returned, did a bit of kitchen cleanup.  Totally ABNORMAL. 

I wonder if, .....  in the middle of the night, Alberto wakes up, feels the empty side of the bed, and wonders to himself " I wonder who's bed Martina is sleeping in tonight? "   :huh:          Bad thoughts-Bad thoughts ...  of course, I believe Martina is with her friends at the all night bingo brazer and in the morning she is helping at the homeless shelter serving breakfast.  :angel:     That's why, when Martina walked through the door this morning, Alberto gave her a kiss. She is such a "giving" person.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, DWI said:

Good question. I really miss that lady...she's a lot of fun and she would add some zest to this now boring apartment.

Martina broke off contact with Candela after some unpleasant things happened... ... it's probably better that way.🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Observation; Martina left at 18:35 Friday, and returned the next morning at 10:29. That's almost 15 hours out of the apartment .... overnight. When she returned, she did not appear to have been drinking, not tipsy, no half awake eyes. She did not do her normal, fall into bed.  Actually, Martina appeared to be well rested. She messed with laundry, took a shower, got dressed, went out and returned, did a bit of kitchen cleanup.  Totally ABNORMAL. 

I wonder if, .....  in the middle of the night, Alberto wakes up, feels the empty side of the bed, and wonders to himself " I wonder who's bed Martina is sleeping in tonight? "   :huh:          Bad thoughts-Bad thoughts ...  of course, I believe Martina is with her friends at the all night bingo brazer and in the morning she is helping at the homeless shelter serving breakfast.  :angel:     That's why, when Martina walked through the door this morning, Alberto gave her a kiss. She is such a "giving" person.

Your observationas are right.  But how can she get home so rested and sober in the morning when she was out with her friends as usual? Your conclusions might not fit for me....😉

He gave her a kiss since he has known where she had been....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Martina broke off contact with Candela after some unpleasant things happened... ... it's probably better that way.🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the info. Is it possible you could elaborate either here or if you prefer, via PM? Much appreciated.

42 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina home, after good time with Nelly somewhere between manifestation for Ukraine.....

I wouldn't want to break your bubble, but Nelly didn't move from B7 tonight 🤣

and above all Martina left with a friend who was not Nelly
as incredible as it may seem, Martina knows other people, it's crazy  😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I wouldn't want to break your bubble, but Nelly didn't move from B7 tonight 🤣

and above all Martina left with a friend who was not Nelly
as incredible as it may seem, Martina knows other people, it's crazy  😁

Girlsfun2 lives in a fantasy world

• Like 1
  • Haha 2