It's Official

StnCld316

• 10 months later...

I saw a few articles listed this morning. Though I'll admit I never opened any of them. We're all going to die sooner or later, but I doubt that my name will be listed anywhere but my death certificate.

31 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I saw a few articles listed this morning. Though I'll admit I never opened any of them. We're all going to die sooner or later, but I doubt that my name will be listed anywhere but my death certificate.

Even camcaps won't give you or any one of us an honorable mention unless a camcaps buddy is aware of the passing of a member. Most of us are incognito voyeurs.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Are you 100% sure? A different Tom Jones died. Couldn't see anything about the singer dying,

Apparently there is more than one Tom Jones and both are singers, I just looked again and whatever was there yesterday it has been updated. 

The Tom Jones that passed away was 95 years old. The other Tom Jones is only 83.  Some news outlets seem to jump the gun and produce partially wrong information then have to correct themselves. I have removed the information that I have posted.  Thanks for the heads up.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Apparently there is more than one Tom Jones and both are singers, I just looked again and whatever was there yesterday it has been updated. 

The Tom Jones that passed away was 95 years old. The other Tom Jones is only 83.  Some news outlets seem to jump the gun and produce partially wrong information then have to correct themselves. I have removed the information that I have posted.  Thanks for the heads up.

Your welcome.