B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

3 hours ago, joebirch said:

So much noise about nothing, I finally got to see it, and kept fast forwarding. Clearly she was hiding, just like her last one and the first one, and the second one and the one on the sofa and clearly the most erotic girl has two different types of bating, depending on the circumstances, so you people have to make up your minds. Last night she showed the finger to everyone and this morning she showed another finger. 
Just leave her alone, we already established that she needs to go, she doesn’t enjoy RLC so what difference one morning makes. RLC doesn’t revolve around her and if you don’t like it, just don’t subscribe. Bitching will not change anything 

She doesn’t enjoy RLC but for sure she enjoys her monthly payroll 😏  ( like each and every one of them - some really deserve and even more , she also deserves but with her potential being incredible endless , I rather prefer her getting whatever  she gets rather than Ailey , Kassandra and Trinity for the time being - and yes Leia but at least she was generous some months ago as - surprisingly - Couple On Vacation girl ) .

il y a 22 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Le bon vieux temps de RLC :

image.jpeg.5bda26f42c1bf8d06a13c0841bd08759.jpegimage.jpeg.ecc1847f133e7aca9ec20cd21b0114e6.jpegimage.jpeg.def9bc0782b1269777f3f8442d420657.jpeg

RLC d'aujourd'hui :

image.jpeg.d64fd99ed8901c04566173cadd9fc535.jpegimage.jpeg.f29896b68e5a3399223f4c5d4c77df3e.jpegimage.jpeg.4d29ae6a7acf0d3e6a32b0ea0aff47de.jpeg

Et ils se demandent pourquoi ils ont perdu autant d'abonnés comme moi ???

Et pire quand on voit des gens qui rentrent à 03 h 05 du matin alors qu'ils auraient pu rester là où ils étaient.

ESMI foutez nous la paix et barrez vous , libérez la place !!  MERCI 

• Upvote 1

In the past years, some women showed their contempt for the viewers on their last day by giving the finger to the camera. I have not seen anyone do that lately. Most just leave quietly. I wonder if Esmi will show us her finger or just her ass as she walks out the door? 

1 hour ago, philo said:

In the past years, some women showed their contempt for the viewers on their last day by giving the finger to the camera. I have not seen anyone do that lately. Most just leave quietly. I wonder if Esmi will show us her finger or just her ass as she walks out the door? 

she shows the viewers the finger everyday LOL

• Thanks 1