Welcome the NEW couple!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest observer1

he comes home and they head straight to the balcony, they put on loud music and we can't hear anything

I don't get it. Can't the neighbors hear them or see them? wtf?!  :o

and man she was horny! right as he enter the house she was all over him kissing and striping him

I know we should cut them a bit of slack since they are newbies, but this really is taking the piss.

How cold does it get in winter in Barcelona? If its still reasonably warm, I guess we'll never see them!

he comes home and they head straight to the balcony, they put on loud music and we can't hear anything

I don't get it. Can't the neighbors hear them or see them? wtf?!  :o

and man she was horney! right as he enter the house she was all over him kissing and striping him

I guess it's top floor

Guest observer1

again sex on balcony,we see again nothing on camera.

this couple make me angry very soon if that continue make sex on balcony,pls winter come fast in this appartment

Not yet unless you can hear something I can't - they are just talking.

Note to self - must get a "Teach Yourself Spanish" book tomorrow, I'll probably need it to get any fun out of these two!

Guest xvoyeurx

sex in finish,j'm sure they have make sex,j have see hard move with camera in living but hear nothing.

if that's continue long time like that,j cancel my membership one more time

Winter is coming... ;)

what a joke

lol

I would do the same btw, I would find every blind spot and be invisible during intimate moments.

If it ain't prohibited (in the contract) who could blame them?

Guest observer1

If they did have sex it must have been real quick.

Also, when did the guest leave?

Some how I don't think he's a man for a quickie.