Welcome the NEW couple!

Guest observer1

If they did have sex it must have been real quick.

Also, when did the guest leave?

She didn't stay long Nij, she went a while ago and Adriana went with her.  Adriana came back about 0015 their time and he arrived about 20 mins later.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my early observation about new couple from what little I have seen of them. First of all the negative. Doesn't seem like they are home much during the day and when Adriana did get home she spent most of the time on the balcony which might be ok for non paying members if they just want to hear the noises and sounds, but as far as I am concern I don't care to pay for and watch empty house. It's enough Efim and Diana were gone for days and without them there really not much excitement. Now the positive.

I believe there is a lot of potential and promise for them. Even though we haven't even seen them have sex

on camera yet except for a BJ and fingering action it seems like they are really in love. Basically they are opposite of Roman/Sofia which means when they actually decide to have sex it's going to be really special

and passionate. Just looking at them holding and kissing each other before they went to sleep gives me hope. They might not have sex as often as Diana/Efim, but I have a feeling the foreplay will lead to

some great sex just like we see from Alina and Anton if not better. Hopefully they will prove me right later.

Guest xvoyeurx

it's one week right now there is nothing in the fridge for eat good,

j remember when katya/ruslan come in appartment,they was nothing for eat too,

they waiting rlc give money for buy many food j think.

çà fait 1 mois que le frigo est quasi vide,çà me rappelle katya/ruslan ou les 10 premiers jours ,ils mangait que des pâtes,

ils doivent attendre que rlc leur donnent de l'argent pour remplir le frigo.

it's one week right now there is nothing in the fridge for eat good,

j remember when katya/ruslan come in appartment,they was nothing for eat too,

they waiting rlc give money for buy many food j think.

çà fait 1 mois que le frigo est quasi vide,çà me rappelle katya/ruslan ou les 10 premiers jours ,ils mangait que des pâtes,

ils doivent attendre que rlc leur donnent de l'argent pour remplir le frigo.

You never many of them going out and shopping coming back with bags of food to much.

Then again I am only on for 4 or 5 hours when they are home, so they must do their shopping early in the mornings.

es posible que los dos trabajen en el mismo sitio en turnos diferentes , hoy ella le dijo fijate cuando vayas hoy que he cambiado las camaras frigorificas de sitio .

Com treballen al restaurant?

això sembla, potser es van conèixer allà, avui dilluns molts restaurants tanquen, per això esta ella a casa, un dia ella li explicava que tenia la terrassa buida que no havien tingut molta feina, és una opinió personal però jo la veig molt més llesta que daniel, aquesta sap latin. el és molt més simple que ella, la tipica entrada en edat que es lliga a l'musculets ximple.

el llega en taxi le han robado la bicicleta , la ha llamado para que baje a pagar el taxi por que no tiene dinero ella maldecia que pasara esto ahora que estan muy al de dinero , la verdad que parece que no tienen ni  para pipas , a ver si cobran pronto de rlf y va la cosa mejor , aunue si siguen follando en el balcon no les auguro un gran futuro .

• 2 weeks later...