Welcome the NEW couple!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So while Daniel sits in the living room, Adriana goes to the toilet. After an extremely long "whizz", Daniel joins her at the open door, at which point she lets out the most enormous fart!!!!! I did not realise women both sweated and farted!. Daniel then returned to the living room!

Guest xvoyeurx

c'est clair oceane,je le sens mal ce couple surtout elle,elle se cache et se met dans des angles morts pour se changer,on est pas dans la merde,lol.

je me demande si elle a compris le concept de rlc

So while Daniel sits in the living room, Adriana goes to the toilet. After an extremely long "whizz", Daniel joins her at the open door, at which point she lets out the most enormous fart!!!!! I did not realise women both sweated and farted!. Daniel then returned to the living room!

LOL I thought i was the only one that noticed that...

LOL I thought i was the only one that noticed that...

I think even people who weren't connected to the site heard it... damn

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwéé y a eue du cul enfin c'est un début y aurait il eue une remontée de bretelle par RCL pendant la coupure cam ???

enfin bref c'était pas mal !!!

et il a un beau kiki miam alors ça me va lol !

;) :-*

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)