B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

39 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Looks good.....except for the inflated lips. I don't know why these girls think it looks good. 

if it was anybody else I would assume face lips.... however as a connoisseur (thank God for spell check ...whew ) of   pussy lips ...... I had to think about that ...

ya some real botch jobs out there ... I never understand this vanity technique 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

if it was anybody else I would assume face lips.... however as a connoisseur (thank God for spell check ...whew ) of   pussy lips ...... I had to think about that ...

My guess you used spell check😁 . I'm from the UK and I would have 🤣

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I was talking about the lips under her nose. They are all blown up. 😕

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rzkjr1 said:

I don't know why either.  it's a preference, I supposed.  I actually didn't notice the lip inflation.  I guess you must of seen her somewhere previously, that tells you something I don't see.  She looks nice anyway.

I saw her on replay when she took a shower. 

7 hours ago, rzkjr1 said:

As far as I know, they both had the same type of mask.  Kristy had that one when she was in B2.

That mask is Zabava in B1 and she bought it to wear to one of the parties and she has never took it back from B1 I've never liked that mask))

It's always falling.I wish Zabava would take it with her.But I think Esmi likes it so I'm good with that))