B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that Masha’s arrival in Barcelona has initiated a change of attitude 😂🤣😂🤣 second night in a row and if earlier in the morning it was actions for whatever reasons , tonight’s show is Villa from the past and RLC from early days .. Or the bonuses are back 😏

I think it was more the B2 action than Masha's arrival.

What in the idiot show is going on in B4 right now? The thumbnails are a little blurry, but it looked to me like Kristy was sacrificing Monica in some sort of pagan ritual. Seems sort of extreme, but at least it might free up that bedroom.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, timber said:

What in the idiot show is going on in B4 right now? The thumbnails are a little blurry, but it looked to me like Kristy was sacrificing Monica in some sort of pagan ritual. Seems sort of extreme, but at least it might free up that bedroom.

It would certainly be more interesting but no, usual show to grab some visualization.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that Masha’s arrival in Barcelona has initiated a change of attitude 😂🤣😂🤣 second night in a row and if earlier in the morning it was actions for whatever reasons , tonight’s show is Villa from the past and RLC from early days .. Or the bonuses are back 😏

On this trip in Barcelona, Masha seems to be like the unexpected guest.  Little interaction between her and T&T or H&T.  She has not made an appearance elsewhere in the GoV apartments, so she has inspired or instigated nothing.  Perhaps Olivia, or another member of the quartet will show up at some point, but for the moment, neither T and T, or H and T seem to know what to do with her, other than retreat to their respective bedrooms.

• Thanks 1