B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

3 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I'm almost sure it will miss Monica a lot, because there isn't anyone else there that care's so much about cats as she does.  Hence, it will eventually go back to it's usual living place before Monica ever showed up.

He was always lurking around the Villa way before Monica arrived and the Kot going to her room I believe is very recent. They got really attached with each other.

I'm not a subscriber now (thankfully), but if I have it right the current returning girls in the GOV apartments are: Polya, Monica, Kristy, Nelly, Leia?

It would be difficult to pick a worse group if you intentionally tried to make it bad IMO. I loved Krsty's roommates apartment, but for me she's always been mediocre-to-bad in the GOV apartments. Endless dumb massage and tease shows. Not much else other than the occasional bate, and plenty of nights elsewhere. And the others are worse. Leia was alright in a couples apartment but does almost nothing on her own. Monica is a less interesting, more calculated version of Kristy. Polya's last stay was one of the worst I've seen on RLC. Constantly partying elsewhere and recruiting other girls to go with her. Almost nothing in the apartment. Maybe she's changed her approach in the years since then, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

If they're going to bring back girls, why not ones that actually make an effort to make the apartments fun, social places? Why hasn't RLC ever brought Damira back for example? I like it when RLC is good, and some of the new couples apartments look interesting, but it seems like they've totally let go of the rope when it comes to GOV apartments. I've been looking at the free cams for the last few days to see if I wanted to resubscribe and all I see for the most part is empty rooms, a few bates, and regular uninspired, clickbaity massage shows from Kristy/Monica/etc. And even by the low standards of clickbaity RLC massage shows, those look bad.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, timber said:

I'm not a subscriber now (thankfully), but if I have it right the current returning girls in the GOV apartments are: Polya, Monica, Kristy, Nelly, Leia?

It would be difficult to pick a worse group if you intentionally tried to make it bad IMO. I loved Krsty's roommates apartment, but for me she's always been mediocre-to-bad in the GOV apartments. Endless dumb massage and tease shows. Not much else other than the occasional bate, and plenty of nights elsewhere. And the others are worse. Leia was alright in a couples apartment but does almost nothing on her own. Monica is a less interesting, more calculated version of Kristy. Polya's last stay was one of the worst I've seen on RLC. Constantly partying elsewhere and recruiting other girls to go with her. Almost nothing in the apartment. Maybe she's changed her approach in the years since then, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

If they're going to bring back girls, why not ones that actually make an effort to make the apartments fun, social places? Why hasn't RLC ever brought Damira back for example? I like it when RLC is good, and some of the new couples apartments look interesting, but it seems like they've totally let go of the rope when it comes to GOV apartments. I've been looking the free cams for the last few days to see if I wanted to resubscribe and all I see for the most part is empty rooms, a few bates, and regular uninspired, clickbaity massage shows from Kristy/Monica/etc. And even by the low standards of clickbaity RLC massage shows, those look bad.

Good post Timb...Save your money. As you well know, I was a big fan of Monica in her early days, but when she left B2 after been shit on , I really hoped she'd wiped her hands of RLC and move on with her life...

It's rather sad to see now tbh... 😞

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1