B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

1 hour ago, RonS said:

That mask is Zabava in B1 and she bought it to wear to one of the parties and she has never took it back from B1 I've never liked that mask))

It's always falling.I wish Zabava would take it with her.But I think Esmi likes it so I'm good with that))

The mask that was on the head board in Esmi's bedroom in B1 is no longer there.  I know it was there when the other one was in the B2 living room, at one time, with Kristy.

Just now, rzkjr1 said:

The mask that was on the head board in Esmi's bedroom in B1 is no longer there.  I know it was there when the other one was in the B2 living room, at one time, with Kristy.

Kristy also have one that is a little different from that on. But I guess that Kristy bought before and Zaba's mask was indeed at B2 before.

38 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

It's on her bed now she pick it up off the floor when she was cleaning it's on the left side of the bed hard to see.

8 minutes ago, RonS said:

It's on her bed now she pick it up off the floor when she was cleaning it's on the left side of the bed hard to see.

That's Zaba mask and i think she wore at a party in the villa and a party in b2 she bought that mask before Esmi came to stay..

3 minutes ago, fisherman said:

I’ve always been a Kristy and Monica fan but I think that it is time to bow out I’m still trying to decide whether it should be them or me. 

I've been thinking the same after being a member for a year and one month.  I used to be a fan of theirs.  They are getting a little old and boring for me now.  There are some others I like as well.  But, I'm just not wanting to spend any more money on the site any longer.  I just signed for only three months this time just in case it continued the way it has been for a long while.  My membership ends towards the end of November.  I don't see anything there that causes me to want to continue.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I've been thinking the same after being a member for a year and one month.  I used to be a fan of theirs.  They are getting a little old and boring for me now.  There are some others I like as well.  But, I'm just not wanting to spend any more money on the site any longer.  I just signed for only three months this time just in case it continued the way it has been for a long while.  My membership ends towards the end of November.  I don't see anything there that causes me to want to continue.

If wasn't for E&V, V&L and K&K I think that would have canceled my sub last month. To me those singles are just a bonus content. Kristy put some effort to make something interesting but those bathtubs, massage and movie watching are very boring. What she does best is bating I think that's where she put less effort to make a show 😂 and her exercises are good too. 

Monica to me is useless. The Villa needs an overall change.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, rzkjr1 said:

u could do what im doing, using the RLC money im saving to pay for a week in barcelona to watch the girls living their private lives LOL

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That is true and I'm really surprise that this happened. Just want to know what's going to happen with Kot when she leaves the project.

I'm almost sure it will miss Monica a lot, because there isn't anyone else there that care's so much about cats as she does.  Hence, it will eventually go back to it's usual living place before Monica ever showed up.